Baby; Yang Jeongin, Lee Felix, Hwang Hyunjin

Requested by Stray-kids-Trash !! I don't know if this is good enough??? I merged all of the members together that you asked for bc I'm a lazy hoe :)

——-

<JEONGIN>

'Y/N'

You turned around and your eyes landed on Jeongin; you hadn't seen him for around five months. The hug you gave him wasn't like any normal hug. He fell over and you two lay on the carpet in a nice silence whilst hugging.

'I missed you so much'

He laughed and sat the two of you up. He leaned it and his lips connected with yours.

'I tried to FaceTime you but Chan hyung always ended the call'

He pouted a little and you smiled at him, admiring him.

'How did I manage to get you? And where do I get some more'

'Why more? Are your tired of me?'

He looked down and you giggled.

'No, silly! For my friends!'

He smiled a little and picked you up.

'I guess they'll have to meet the band then'

The day was spent curled up on the sofa watching movies. The popcorn demolished by Jeongin, it was a strange sight to see. He usually took him time eating, it seems as if he hadn't eaten for weeks.

'Jeongin! Why are you eating so fast?'

He smiled sheepishly and shrugged.

'I haven't had popcorn for a while! And well..I missed it'

Your smile widened and you handed him your bowl.

'How many more bowls would you like?'

He laughed a little and shrugged. Thinking hard he eventually came up with an answer.

'Nine'

—————
<FELIX>

The boy you'd waited for months on end to see was finally landing back in Australia. He'd promised to fly you out or come home.

'I guess you aren't the best at spotting me'

His deep voice felt like home. You whipped around and looked at him, admiring his features.

'You've changed'

He smiled, his smile was the same. His hair was now blond and you couldn't help but want to dye it back brown.

'I missed you'

He hugged you and you felt the butterflies rising. He held you tighter than he'd ever held you before, well except when he was flying out to Korea.

'I really can't believe you're home'

'Neither can I'

You began walked away and he pulled you back.

'Im not alone'

You turned around and looked at the eight other boys.

'Hello'

The eldest member Woojin smiled and waved. He was really cute.

Each boy introduced themselves and it got to the leader.

'Can you speak Korean?'

You nodded and he sighed in relief.

'Thank god'

The whole way home you were curled in Felix's arms. He was playing with your hair and the boys all suggested songs to the driver, who was your friend.

'You dyed your hair too?'

You nodded and sat up.

'Do you like it? Do you want me to dye it again?'

He shook his head no and leaned in.

'NOT IN FRONT OF JEONGIN!'
—————
<HYUNJIN>

Hyunjin walked around the school and into the dance studio.

'Hello!'

He smiled at you and you smiled back.

'Let's dance, little boy!'

He chuckled and plugged his phone into the speakers. Playing the song School Life by Stray Kids, his own band he started to dance. You joined in and he laughed a little.

'DING DING DING!'

The two of you danced around, laughing and singing along to the songs playing from Hyunjin's phone.

'You're really pretty, Miss Sweaty'

You laughed hard and hit him.

'Thank you, Mr More Sweaty'

He ran after you to hug you, which made you take off.

'NO!'

He caught you and hugged you tightly. He smiled wide and kissed your cheek.

'I love youuuu!'

'I love you too, Hyunjin'
————-

They're quite shit sorry