Until you find someone better; Bang Chan part 4

Part 4 of UNTIL YOU FIND SOMEONE BETTER.

;

Until you find someone better.

Member; Bang Chan
Genre; melodrama
Request? ; no.

Requests from a while ago will be done soon :)

;;;;;;

You sobbed harder and nodded. You latched onto him and he held you tighter than ever. He knew it was the last hug, and the last hug it was.

Because you found someone better.

-

It had been a few months since you'd seen Chan. You'd passed the JYP building and see the members, meet up with a few of them but never a mention or sight of Chan.

'What if-'

'No what ifs, you're going!'

Jisung guided you through the crowd of fans outside of the JYP building. A few recognizing you and asking for pictures while others rolled their eyes and spoke words that no one wanted to hear.

'Jisung...I found someone other than him and-'

'I know. We all know'

Hearing those words hurt you, knowing Chan knew hurt the worst. He must've been through a lot to be able to allow you into the practice rooms.

'I just don't understand how you aren't aloud to date Chan but you're aloud to date-'

The elevator dinged and signaled for the two of you to get out. Jisung let his words hang in the air and he decided it was best not to press on the subject of who you're dating.

'{Y/N}!!'

You turned and Felix smiled wide at you. You ran towards him and hugged him tight. It had been a while you'd seen Felix, almost as long as the time between you seeing Chan.

'How have you been?'

The three of you walked down the small hallway towards the top dance studio where the other members, including Chan were.

'So, how are things with you and-'

'We're here'

You looked at the door and breathed in sharply and let it out slowly. Knowing you're going to have to face Chan at some point, today was going to be the day.

'Let's do it'

The door opened and everyones eyes diverted towards the door. Hyunjin let his eyes trail all of you and he couldn't help but bite his lip. Chan, however just looked at you and looked back at his laptop.

'Hey, guys..'

Jeongin was the first to walk towards you. He held you tight; this was rare coming from Jeongin as he doesn't like physical contact very much. He held you for a few minuets before the boys lined up to greet you.

Hyunjin stood in front of you and he smiled, his eyes glistening. He held you just as he'd done the night you and Chan had split. He let go and Chan stood. He smiled and hugged you.

'Nice seeing you, {Y/N}!'

You smiled and him gratefully and you sat down beside Hyunjin. He put his arm around you and everyone stared.

'Hyunjin, I have a boyfriend...'

He let go and blushed deeply. He laughed and scratched his head.

'Who?'

You turned your attention to Changbin who was sneaky to ask such things, you rolled your eyes and smiled at his name.

'He calls himself Ten because his names far too hard for anyone to pronounce'

The boys laughed, including Chan and began asking questions.

'So how do you pronounce his name?'

'Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul'
(A/N ; I know it's disrespectful to use his full name or any part of his Thai name but please don't hate me ;-;)

'Hasn't he debuted?'

Chan smiled at you softly and you nodded.

'Under SM. His songs called Dream in a Dream'

Chan nodded and looked back down at his laptop and began typing away. You could finally look at him and you realized he seemed perfectly fine without you.

Just as you hoped.

-
Until you find someone Better ; Bang chan
4/4 parts COMPLETE!

;;;;;

A/N

Hi hi don't hate me pls isgejzhsh I know y'all were like HYuNJIN!?!?? But nah I couldn't do that to Chan!! Even tho this ending isn't as happy as some of y'all hoped for , the next one I've already written will be a lot more light hearted!!

Stan NCT

&

Day6