Lock; Yang Jeongin

Requested by; @healinghoshi on instagram

Y/N waited at her door. Her older brother, Jisung was suppose to be picking her up to take her to Namsan Tower with him and his friends. She was nervous, extremely. This was her first time meeting the boys in a year.

'Mum! Did Jisung say he will be long?'

Her mum shrugged and continued the washing. Soon enough, the door was knocked and Y/N stood up. She opened the door and hugged the boy standing in front of her, this being around a year since she'd last seen him.

He was much taller than she remembered, he didn't hug her back, he didn't have the brotherly love he used to have. She pulled away from the hug seeing Jeongin in front of her.

'Shit sorry'

She looked down and walked to where Jisung was, laughing crazily.

'Nice one, sis'

'Shut the fuck up'

She got into the car along with Jeongin and Jisung and they drove. She was squished against Felix and Changbin who were laughing together. She felt very out of place.

'Hey'

Jeongin put his arm on her shoulder and she turned a tint pink.

'Yes?'

He smiled at her awkwardness and pointed beside him to a free space. Y/N unbuckled her seatbelt and flipped over the seats. Felix began laughing crazily at her rather than whatever was on Changbin's phone.

'Want to put a lock up together?'

Y/N shrugged and looked at her phone. Her lockscreen was her with all of the boys. She was fifteen when it was taken, Jeongin being the same age as her. It was a memorable day.

'Isn't that was couples do'

Jeongin smiled and nodded. Taking her hand in his.

'Be my girlfriend for a day?'

She laughed and nodded.

-
Once arriving, Jeongin pulled Y/N's arm to buy a lock. Jisung sighed and watched the two. He knew Jeongin had no intentions of dating her but she sure wanted to date him.

The two went up the tower and wrote down letters.
Once the lock was placed, Jisung and the rest of the boys were taking pictures.

'Picture time!'

Changbin ran towards Jeongin and Y/N, holding the camera out, as he did this Jeongin pulled Y/N into a hug and kissed her forehead.

SNAP

'I wonder what Jisung thinks of this'

—————