CHAPTER FOUR: SHOPPING

— SAGE ANDERSON 

I woke up around 10:30 AM. I sat up slowly, I looked down at my legs, I spread legs, looking at them, I had hickies on both sides. I closed them, thinking about what happened last night. He wasn't in the bed anymore. I got up off my bed. I went to the bathroom, I slid the straps off, letting it fall down. I seen three hickies on the bottom of my stomach. I had one on my neck too. I unhook my bra, I was already naked at the bottom.

Now naked on the top. I turned on the shower. I stepped in, I washed up three times, then I rinsed off. I stepped out the shower, I turned it off. I went to the sink, washed my face, brushed my teeth, I grabbed my robe, and put it on. I grabbed my nightgown, and put it in the hamper. It was Saturday. I didn't have school thank the lord. I do part-time anyway.

Sometimes online, depends. I'm thinking about just doing online anyway. I stretched and yawned. I was a little sleepy but I wanted to do something for the today. Or at least do something. I walked out my bathroom, picked out an outfit. I lotioned my body down. I put my clothes on, and I flat-ironed my hair. I put my sandals on. I walked downstairs, I seen everybody gone but Mina. I woke her up. "Mimi, come onnn. I wanna' do something today." She wouldn't budge, she swat at me.

"Mimiiii. Wake up." She wouldn't wake up. I sat down defeated, huffing, and pouting. About 30 minutes, bored, I was laying down on the couch, she decides to fully wake up. "Where's Three?" Mina asked. "They all left." I said, looking around the secluded living room. "Oh. Well, and how did YOU sleep last night?" Mina asked with a smile. "I slept good, how about yourself?" I laughed and asked her. "I slept well, waking in and out of my sleep from somebody moaning." She smirked, and giggled.

"I was -" I couldn't help but to smile. I covered my face. "You was what?" Mina said while laughing. "I was.. I was getting head last night." She bust out laughing. "He couldn't even keep his hands to himself. I was trying to get dressed, he was tryna' touch on me. He was giving me this bomb ass massage then he kept sliding his hands down to my hips, pretending like he was massaging them. I didn't notice, he was playing it off real good until, he grabbed onto my panties, and slid them down. I was like ohmagawd." Mina was laughing.

"He didn't give you some dick?" Mina asked. "No! Mina!" I exclaimed. "What? How the way you was sounding, you was sounding like you was getting more than some head." I smacked my lips. "When you don't get no action in 3 months, you'll see how it feels." I said and pointed to her. "What's up with y'all now though?" Mina asked, furrowing her eyebrows while looking at her nails.

"I don't know.. He has a full girlfriend. And I don't wanna' ruin they relationship at all. I don't want to be no homewrecker. Plus, him and her are cute..." I explained to Mina. "Yeah cute with a whole lot of problems." Mina chuckled. "Problems?" I said out of curiosity. "Girl yes.. But what chu' tryna' do today? Ooh nevermind, I forgot. Me and Three, have a date today. Sorry boo. Well what are you going to do?" Mina asked me. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"I'll figure that out, myself." I said playing with the pillows. "How about they just come over again, Three and I can have our date another time. We can all go out. Matter fact we can all go baby shopping for baby girl." I sat up looking at her. "You sure? I don't wanna' mess up y'all date. You can go I'll be good." I uttered. "You sure?" She asked. I nodded my head. "Okay. Well, I'll see y'all laterrrr." She said with a smile.

Mina got up, hugged me, kissed her fingertips, and rubbed my belly with them. "I'll see you later, baby girl. Auntie will be back." I laughed and shook my head at her. She left out the door. I sighed, and hummed to myself, I got up to lock the door. "Guess I'll stay in the house for today." I mumbled to myself. I went to sleep for about 3 hours until I heard the doorbell ring. I got up, I opened the door, it was Mina, and NBA gang. I should've known. I let them in.