CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE: SUSPECT

— NBA YOUNGBOY | KENTRELL GAULDEN

"Nigga if she ain't pickin' up her phone call fa' you, she'on wanna' talk." I spoke up to Baby Joe.

"Ain't it. She probably fucking her nigga." KD added. Joe flared his nose, mugging KD. "What? I'm just sayin' how it is." KD said while eating his chips.

"It's ight bro'. I'm rooting for y'all. Try calling her back again." Boomer insisted.

We waited, that shit went straight to voicemail again. "I'm not about to be depressed ova' no bitch. It's been almost two weeks. Fuck her." This nigga mad. "Nigga it's been a week." KD corrected him.

"Shut up." Joe retorted.

"Where you think she could be?" Ben asked. "Ion know. Her foster mama been looking for her. She been gone before Sage left really." Joe said. "You been lookin' fa' ha' every since right?" I questioned.

"I mean tryna' call her and check up on her, just bout it." He shrugged. "My girlfriend said she was pullin' up." Ken said, walking pass to get to the kitchen.

"Why she ain't text me?" I said as I grabbed my phone off the table. She texted and called me. I called her back. She answered it, and her eyes were puffy.

"I'm outside." Her voice was cracked, but she cleared her throat. "Ken go open the door." That nigga ran to the door. I shook my head.

I hung up the call. She walked in, of course Ken hugged her, afterwards I stared her down, just to see if any changes from when she left.

"What are you staring at me for?" She asked, with a small laugh. "Just because." I muttered, watching her as she walked over.

"But hey y'all." She smiled a little. They all hugged her, she laughed.

"We missed you. Yo' ugly ass bet not leave us again." Ben said mushing her head a little. "Ain't it. Best friend I should murk yo' ass for leavin'." I heard Boomer say. I chuckled.

"Even though you won't let me fuck. I missed you." KD said, and she still smacked him but smiled. After they hugged her of course they made they way to Mina, but she declined all they hugs and just went to Beenie.

I leaned up and pulled Sage on my lap. "I missed you." She muttered, laying on me. "I missed you too." I said back to her.

"Y'all asses been saying that the past hour. Damn just kiss or fuck already." We smacked our lips, then we looked at each other and shrugged.

We leaned our heads, tilting it, we was close to kissing when they complained again. "Get a rooom." I shook my head, I grabbed her hand, and we went upstairs. I closed the door and locked it behind her.

"We not fucking, I hope you know that." She giggled, going to my bed. and sat down.

"I ain't tryna' fuck you baby, just love you instead." She bust out laughing. "That's the remix." I winked. "But we can take it original if you want." I was smirking at her, but she waved me off, rolling her eyes, playfully.

"Aye you wanna' know some? You heard from Ximena?" I asked Sage. "Nope. Haven't seen her nor talked to her since the cookout." Sage shrugged.

"Joe haven't heard from ha' neither." I said as I took my shirt off. "That's weird. I'll see if my friend had seen her at school." She assured, getting her phone out her purse.

"It bet not be that Ricky nigga." She scrunched her face up, and started laughing. "Who the hell is Ricky, Kentrell." She giggled. "You know who I'm talkin' bout." I retorted.