CHAPTER FORTY-TWO: PLOTTING

MINA GONZALEZ

"Bae fuck her man. This bitch really did me like that." I cried in Three's chest. I was laying on head on it, he wrapped his arms around me. I noticed his knuckles were bloody.

"That's yo' best friend mane, y'all know y'all gonna' talk. Just chill out.." Three said. I shrugged my shoulders and wiped my tears. "What if we don't?" I asked. My voice became hoarse.

He smacked his lips. "Are you and Joe gonna' be back friends?" I looked at him, with my eyebrows raised. "Ion know.. I should've believed him. I hit em' first. I needa' apologize to him, I just blacked out, and punched that nigga in his face." I rubbed his knuckles.

"Ximena gonna' have to see me again. I won't stop fighting her until I beat her ass literally. She wanna' lie, and say I fucked Baby Joe. This is not over.. It's not." I mumbled, while shaking my head.

"Before you even think about revenge, you and Sage need to make up first. Being against each other gonna' make it worse." I nodded my head. "I'm just going to give us time." I muttered.

"Y'all know y'all not going to go but so long without speaking to each other. Yall gonna' talk eventually." I nodded my head again, agreeing. Sage been my best friend, and only friend since we were kids. She knows me better than anybody else.

"Damn its still early." I said looking at my phone. "I guess we not going out to eat with them anymore." I laughed a little, texting Jerrika, that I wasn't coming.

"Yeah cause y'all wanna' fight and shit." Three laughed. "Nigga you was fighting too, shut up." I laughed along with him.

My smile faded. I seen a message from my mama. I just cleared it out of my notifications, blinking my eyes. "Who was that?" He asked. "Nobody." I rolled my eyes, turning my phone off.

-

After that, I went to sleep, then I woke up. I looked around this nigga was not in our room. I went to the ice bowl, trying to get some, cause some reason, I have this habit of chewing ice, I like the sound of it.

I grabbed the bowl, my key, and left out the room. I was about to walk out the room until I heard this and the elevator dinged: "So I'm going to get pregnant by Joe, purposely too?" I backed up to my door, putting my body on the side.

"Bitch no I don't want no baby. I'm still in fucking college, But I'm packing my shit now though, cause he left but he coming back." I leaned my head over, it was Ximena. I leaned my head back over, trying to listen.

"I knew this bitch was grimy." I muttered under my breath. "Hold on sec, Jania." I think she heard me cause now she quiet.

I opened my door slightly but quiet, sliding myself inside. I cracked it, so I can still hear everything. She cleared her throat.

"But anyway, I'll just fake my pregnancy, and get that nigga to turn his back on them. And since I'll be "pregnant" them bitches won't touch me, I don't care, cause I'm still gonna' beat they ass." I had my head peeked out.

"What chu' mean we been talking over two hours? I'm just trying to understand everything." She laughed. "So instead of taking the baby from Sage at the hospital. Let's drug her and do a C section, and get the baby like that. That bitch can easily die too, from losing too much blood, or an infection." Ximena said.

They plotting on my bitch Sage. I shook my head, I wish I had a gun, and shoot this bitch right here, right now, but I can't, I ain't going to jail for murder.. yet.

"Alright let me go, I'll see you tonight, after he come back, and we, you know. And Ima take a plan B, cause I don't want no fucking kids. But okay bye." After she said that, I heard a door closed. I closed mine. "What. The. Fuck." I exclaimed.