CHAPTER FIVE: TALK

— NBA YOUNGBOY

"I wanna' go home." I heard Jania mumbled. "Why?" I asked her. "Cause it's her. I see the way you look at her." Jania said shaking her head, and her leg. "What chu' talking about?" I smacked my lips and said. "You know exactly what I'm talking about. I'm not going to ask you this question again, do you have feelings for her?" Jania looked at me and asked.

I can't tell her the truth. "No. Stop trippin' mane." It's going to make shit worse how it is now. "But can you take me home? Clearly I'm unwanted. I'll just see you tomorrow." She got up from my lap, and walked away. "Where y'all going?" Three asked. "She wanna' go home cause she - I'll tell y'all when I get back. Where y'all going next so I can meet chall'." I said then asked, watching Jania as she walked. "We going to Carter's. And I hope she not leaving because of me." Sage said, standing up, watching her leave.

"Nah.." I shook my head, and walked after her. "Welp, oh well." I heard Sage say. They need to learn how to get along. Jania don't like Sage, cause she think I still want her and she still wants me. Sage don't like Jania, cause she put her hands on Sage. "Nene!" I called, trying to slow her down. I ain't want her walking by herself. Anything could happen. Bitches could just grab her and beat her ass for I don't know what apparent reason. Niggas might try to fuck with her, and that ain't going down with a passion.

She stopped walking, I caught up with her. We drove in straight silence. She ain't say shit to me. We pulled up to her house, I parked the car, I looked at her, she just stared out the windshield. "We hea'." She looked at me and sighed. She opened the door, and got out. "I'll see you tomorrow, Kentrell." She said looking back at me,"Ight." I said to her. Then she went to her door. I made sure she got inside safely. I drove off, driving to Carter's.

I seen all they cars, I was gonna' be mad as fuck, I ain't see they cars here. I parked my car, I walked inside Carter's. I seen all of them, picking out clothes. I seen Sage dancing. I snuck behind her. "Is that what chu' gettin'?" She jumped, and hit me. I laughed. "I don't like it. They barely have Preemie and Newborn clothes. So I'm ordering her clothes online. I got her a few outfits from H&M. I don't se - OHMAGAWD look at that two piece with the tutu." She ran to the two piece sets.

"But I thought they ain't have nun'." I said to her. "Shut up." She laughed and said. "Aw shit. My niece about to be fly. I swear when them little niggas try to ask her out. They gotta' go through all her uncles." Ben said. "And her brothers, and don't forget her crazy ass daddy." Mina said while laughing. "If that ain't the truth. My baby probably can't even bring a boy or get asked out by a boy on prom night." Sage said laughing along with Mina. "She can't have no boyfriend." I added in they conversation.

"Like hell she can't. Why not?" Sage asked with her eyebrows furrowed. "Cause I said so. Just how you can't have no boyfriend." I said, smirking at her. She rolled her yes. "I am single." She said with a hand gesture. "You mine." I licked my lips and said, then I walked to her, wrapping my arms around her waist, but my hands on her lower stomach. "Yeah right." She pushed me and walked away. I grab her wrist, pulling her back to me. "Yes you are, stop playing." I smacked my lips, looking down at her.

"I'm not playing at all." She snatched her wrist from me, walking to the clothes. "Now, can we cooperate and shop from our daughter?" Sage asked looking up from me at the clothes rack. My phone dinged. I took it out my pocket, I smacked my lips, shaking my head at the text. I knew this day was going to be fucked up.

— SAGE ANDERSON

"What's wrong with you?" I asked Kentrell. "Nun' I'll be back." He walked out of the store. "I bet chu' it's Jania." Mina said, rolling her eyes. I shrugged my shoulders. That's his bitch nor not my problem." I said going back finding clothes. I didn't notice they all left, it was just me and Mina. I brought more clothes, I spent about almost $300 on the baby. I got her mixture of 0 - 12 months. I'm going to sort her clothes out from then. I have to put her clothes in Aunt Liv room. I don't know why she wants me to give her all the baby clothes to her.