CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: PULLIN' UP

— NBA YOUNGBOY    

"Aye, K, yo' phone just dinged." Ben yelled, I was sitting outside chillin' with Beenie, KD, Boomer, Doo, Joe and Jiggalo. "Who is it?" I yelled back. "It's Baby Mama #4." They all was laughing. "What she say?" I asked. "She said what are you doing? Then said you can read my message, but don't text me back? Hold on she still typing." Ben said. I smacked my lips, and went back in the house, and took my phone back from him.

I went back outside, and sat down, as soon as I was about to FaceTime her, two cars pulled up. I already recognized one of them, but the other one, I couldn't recognize. "Yo' why is Mina here?" Three asked. I seen Sage get out the other car. "What the fuck?" They all said in unison. "Aye what's up Sage. And who that fine lil' bit in yo' car?" Boomer asked. She had her door open still, she was talking to the girl.

The girl got out the car. "Damnnn." I shook my head at they asses. I got on my phone. I felt somebody standing in front of me, blocking my sunlight and shit. I looked up, it was Sage with her hand on her hip.

I tried not to laugh at that lil' frown she had. "What's funny?" Sage asked. "Nun." I chuckled, she took her phone from me. "Why didn't reply to my message?" She questioned. "Get em' Sage." I heard Ben yell. "Nigga you had my phone, talkin' bout some get em'." I shook my head and said. Already instigating ready to get my ass put in the doghouse.

She was about to walk away, but I pulled her on my lap. I kissed her cheek. "Who yo' lil' friend" I questioned. "That's Ximena. Ximena, I did not mean to bring you through all this crazy ness. But Ximena, meet NBA Gang." Sage introduced her. "Hi." She said shyly. I ain't gone lie ole girl was fine, but she ain't my type.

"So wait yo' name is Ximena?" Joe asked. "Yep." She said nonchalantly. "And there's Mina." Sage said, and pointed past her. "Hey uglies." Mina cooed as she was walking on the porch. Her and Three made eye contact but she brushed it off. "There's Ximena and Mina." KD said, pointing at each of them.

"But I like this one." Boomer said, licked his lip, looking her up and down. I shook my head. She was blushing. "Ximena go ahead and talk stop acting shy. And that's Mina." Sage said to Ximena. "Hey." Ximena said with a low smile and hand gesture. "You don't have to be shy around me and these niggas." Mina said, pointing at all of us.

We smacked our lips, she should've stayed her ass at home. Ximena laughed. "Why you outta' school early?" I questioned Sage. "Finished my project early. We wasn't doing anything in the library, just chillin'." She said with a shrug. I seen she had a McDonalds cup. I took it and took a sip of it. She smacked her lips, and snatched it back.

"Why you drinkin' tea anyway." I said snatching it back, taking another sip of it. "I can drink tea, Kentrell. Know what just have it, I can't even drink my tea." She shook her head and uttered but mumbled the last part.

"What chu' say?" I inquired. "Nothing." Sage muttered. "Say you got a attitude?" I asked, looking at her. She looked back at me with her eyebrows raised. "Yeah talkin' ta' you." She scoffed, and tried to get off my lap, I held her down.

"Let me holla' at chu' real quick." Three said, wrapping his arm around Mina neck, taking her to the back. "Oop my time to be nosey." Sage said, getting up, but I sat her down again. I grabbed her neck, and leaned her back to me. "Get up one mo' time, I'm not fuckin' playin' wit' chu'." I said in her ear, then I let her neck go.

"You so abusive!" Sage exclaimed. "I warned you da' first time, you ain't listen, you wanna' keep gettin' up." I retorted, shaking my head. "You didn't even give me any warning." Sage muttered. "So sitting you back down isn't a warning?" I looked at her. She had a frown on her face, with her bottom lip poked out.