CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE: TIKI TUBING

— SAGE ANDERSON

"How did school go? No bitches give you no problems right?" Kentrell asked. "Nope. Not at all. I seen Ximena.. Aunt Liv met her." I said lowly. Ben smacked his lips. "Maaan this nigga Joe head over heels about this bitch. I mean I ain't gone cap, I thought she was fine as hell. I ain't fuckin' wit' her til' I know the truth." Ben said.

"I don't know and I don't care. I was skeptical about her from the beginning." Mina retorted. "Ion know but I'm hungry." Kentrell reassured. Boomer smacked his lips. "Nigga how you changed the conversation from you being hungry?" Boomer asked. "Shut up." Kentrell chuckled, then he looked at me. "Sage, ain't chu' hungry? I know you hungry. Probably ain't feed ma' baby ta' day." He said rubbing my belly.

"On the contrary, I did!" I exclaimed. "What chu' eat?" He asked. "Some Corn flakes with some sugar." They all laughed after I said that. "Yeen ate no corn flakes, when you eat dat'?" He asked. "This morning." I shrugged. "Exactly." He said. "Well let's go tiki tubing, and then go out to eat." I suggested. "I mean it is Friday though." Mina said while on her phone, laying on Three.

"TGIF." I said with my tongue out and a high pitch voice. "Or no, I wanna' go to the club. Shit I need to turn up, while I'm still little. Cause when I get big, Ima' be so embarrassed going to the club, with a huge baby bump." I laughed. "Sage, Ion think you're going to get but so big. Probably have a little big baby bump." Mina said while looking at me.

"I should've kept my belly ring then. I know when I recover I'm getting my nipples pierced." KD spit his drink out and they all looked at me. "What?! I can't get my nipples pierced?" I exclaimed in shock, looking at all of them. "Man hell nah, you can't get cho' nipples pierced, ion care if they look good either." Kentrell retorted. "Ain't chu' breastfeeding?" Ben asked.

"It takes awhile for a woman to recover from after having a baby. So when my baby is one years old, I sure am getting my nipples pierced." I stated. "Shit what color gold or silver?" Mina asked. "Silver." We both laughed. "Kentrell shut up, cause soon when I get the piercings, you'll be ready to play with them." I said laughingly. He mugged me and smacked his lips. "It's okay Kentrell, Three be playing with mine." We bust out laughing.

Three smacked his lips. "Stop lying. Talk too damn much." Three retorted. I was still laughing, I felt like I couldn't breathe. I wiped the tears from my eyes. The way how she said it, it was hilarious. "So you can breastfeed while having implants?" Mina asked me. "Depends what kind of breast surgery you had. You know people have surgery on their areola?" I asked Mina. "Blac Chyna did." Mina laughed. "Speaking of her.. Rob be dogging the fuck outta' her." I said while shaking my head.

"Nigga savage though." Ben assured. "Nigga disrespectful though." I retorted and mocked in Ben's voice. "Yeah I wish a nigga would expose me like that. But the thing is, I ain't know hoe, but he ain't have to expose her goods like that. I mean half of the universe seen it, she was a stripper duh. But still, people was making memes about her." I said, while shaking my head.

"And my thing is why ask for nudes, if ya' bitch ass going to expose them. Like nigga don't chu' jack off to what's yours?" Mina asked. "It's immature as fu - Ooh! Look!" I said then I cut myself off, because McDonald's Big Mac commercial was on. "Fat as hell, you want that?" Kentrell asked. "Nope." I changed the tv channel. "What's the whole point of a Big Mac and Grand Mac, ain't the shit same thing, just a big ass burger with some sauce." KD stated.

"Grand Mac has a bigger patty than the Big Mac." Mina added. "The shit gonna' taste the same though." KD shrugged. "Ain't it. Just spending more money on the same thing basically bigger patty, shits stupid." Ben said.

I rolled my eyes. My phone was ringing. "Who hittin' yo' line?" Kentrell said, snatching my phone out my pocket. "Really?" I asked with a straight face. "It's yo' cousin." He tossed the phone back to me. I declined it, rolling my eyes. I laid my head on his shoulder.