CHAPTER NINE: WITH HIM

— SAGE ANDERSON

I felt somebody hands slapping on my face. I opened my eyes, Baby K was up, standing up awake. "You wake up fighting." I laughed, and sat up, I heard Kentrell groan. I looked at him. "What's wrong with you?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. Now Kayden was slapping his daddy now. "Look what chu' sitting on." I looked down, and got off him, laughing. "I'm sorry bae." I said, nicely rubbing his chest. "Why you didn't bring Taylin, Kamron, and Kamiri?" I asked curious. "You sweat ma' kids, mane." He sat up, and picked Kayden up, sitting him down.

"So? Is that a problem?" I asked getting all up in his face. "It'll be one if you come up in ma' face like dat' again." I raised my eyebrows, "Am I supposed to be scared?" I asked, putting my hand on my chest. "Yeen' gotta' be scared. I'm just letting ya' know." After, he said that, we just stared at each other. I leaned and pecked his lips, "You gonna' stop treating me like I'm one of your kids." I said as I grab his chin, kissing him again. Kayden was pushing us apart. "Excuse me then." I said while laughing, I got the bag, he brought me. It had fruit mix with junk food. Issa' Husband y'all. 😍

"Issa' Husband." I felt like I was about to cry. I was in heaven. Aunt Liv put me on a junk food strike. I dumped all of it out. I picked up the cookies and creme hershey bar. I opened it, I bit it. I fell in love. "Why you lookin' at that candy bar like dat'?" I didn't even realize he was still there. "Do you not know how long since it been since I ate some candy or junk food?" I exclaimed, with my eyes wide. Kayden walked up to me, holding on to my shoulder, looking at my candy bar. I broke him off a little piece, I fed it to him. "Good?" He was chewing, he tried to take it from me. "Kentrell feed him some." I broke off like a quarter of it. It was one of them XL candy bars.

Kentrell leaned up, and picked up Kayden. "Yeen' eating all of it neitha'." He said to Kayden. I turned my TV on. Spongebob was on. Kayden started clapping his hands. I started laughing how excited he was when he seen Spongebob. "You did not eat not none of yo' fruit." Kentrell said looking at the fruit then back at me. I was too busy stuffing my face with a rice krispie treat. I stopped, and laughed. "I'm sorry. I just miss junk food. I didn't use to eat it a lot back then, but when you stop at a point of a time, you gonna' start to miss it." I picked the apple slice baggy up. It had caramel on the side. Oh yeah, most def' going food shopping with him.

"Lawd my baby gone have a sweet tooth." He said and shook his head. "No she not. You want one?" I offered him one, he shook his head.I dipped the slice in the caramel, and I bit it. "Heaven." I mumbled, "What the hell?" Kentrell was laughing at me. "She loves it." I smiled then I giggled. "Or is it the other way round'?" I bust out laughing. "Maybeee." I sung, then I bit my bottom lip. "What time you get outta' school tomarr'?" Kentrell asked. "1:30. What, you gone pick me up early?" I raised my eyebrows and asked. Shit I hope he do or pick me up from school. "Nah.. You gotta' test tomarr' shawt." I huffed pouting. "Please daddy." I put my hand on his chest then I rubbed down his abs all the way to the elastic band of his boxers, biting my bottom lip.

"What time you gotta' take yo' test?" He asked. "9:25." "Text me when you done, I'll pick you up." I gets my way. 😍😝 If he would've said No, I would've cried. I already knew he was going to give in into me. "I'm letting you know na' I ain't picking you up early for the rest of the week. Maybe Friday, but I ain't picking you up." I nodded my head. "He sleep again?" I asked, looking at Kayden. "Nah, he just layin' down. He gettin' sleepy. I gotta' drop him off back ta' his mama later on though." Kentrell said, "I miss my belly ring. I ain't get to wear it long at all." I got up, and got all the candy wrappers, and threw in my trash can in my bathroom.

I put the rest of the snacks in the bag. "You take pictures wit' it?" Kentrell asked. "I did. It looked good. Including my nudesss." I laughed, how I lowkey rhymed. "Word? Let me see." I bust out laughing. "It ain't no point, just how you said, you seen me naked before. And I'm just playing." I said sticking my tongue out, winking at him. "You lucky he right hea'. But I'm bout' ta' go doe'." I swear my whole facial expression went to a sad face. "Whyyy?" I asked. He put Kayden shoes and stuff on.