CHAPTER FORTY-THREE: THE TRUTH

— MINA GONZALEZ

As me and Audrey, walked up to her sneakily while she was standing at the trunk, putting her luggage away. I hurried up, and grabbed her, putting the rag around on her face.

I slid her to my car, while Audrey covered for me. The cab driver had his head down the whole time. We successfully put her in the car. Audrey got in the backseat, and tied her up. I sat in the front seat while Sage sped off.

"Where the fuck we gonna' go?" Audrey asked. "Ion know but we about to find a place somewhere." Sage said, as she drove in a alley.

-

"Wake the fuck up bitch!" I snapped, and Audrey threw water on her. Ximena was in and out of conscious. She awaken, blinking her eyes, squinting at us.

Sage had her arms crossed, standing in-front of her. While Audrey and I, stood on the opposite sides. "Who the fuck are y'all?! Help! Help!" She screamed.

"There's no need for all of that. Cause practically you been plotting me all along." Sage said, unzipping down my suit, revealing herself.

Audrey and I unzipped ours. "Surprise." I smiled, and waved at her. "Karma a bitch ain't it?" Audrey asked, smirking.

"Fuck y'all!" Ximena exclaimed. "So tell me Ximena, why were you plotting on me? I'm curious, what did I ever do to you? I know what I did to Jania but you? There's no purpose." Sage stated, shaking her head.

"I wanted to make you pay." She muttered lowly. "Pay for what?" Sage asked, with her head tilt. "Fuck all the questions, let's beat this bitch ass until she get amnesia." Audrey semi yelled.

"Bitch what the fuck?" I laughed at Audrey. "It's senseless." I corrected. "Pay. For. What?" Sage asked loudly, in between her words.

Ximena exhaled harshly. "I wanted you and your bitch ass family to suffer, for what they did." Sage blinked her eyes, and stepped back a little. "What they did? Bitch who are you?!" Sage screamed.

Ximena started laughing. Sage pulled out a gun out from the back of her waist, and pointed at Ximena. "Sage where the fuck you get that from?!" Audrey exclaimed. "I have my ways." She said while gritting her teeth.

Audrey and I smacked our lips. "Ohh duh. Why we ain't think of that." We thought a loud. "Answer the question bitch!" Sage yelled, "Who do you think I am Sage? Take a guess. Why do you think I asked you about your family? Or shall I say OUR family." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Bitch what?" We all said in unison. "That's right Sage. Our family. How would Mama feel if you killed her oldest daughter? Another kid.. 6 feet. Under. Just like Rahkim." Ximena said.

What the fuck?

— SAGE ANDERSON

"Shut up! You don't know SHIT about MY brother." I screamed. I was so mad, I started crying.

"You haven't notice, you look like me? And I look like Rahkim? You think I didn't know who you are? The moment I saw your bitch ass, I knew you was my sister. Face the truth and FACT Sage. You are my sister. But yet you want to kill your big sister?" Ximena said.

And I thought about it:

"Sage?" Mina called. "Huh?" I turned around. "You ready?" She asked. I nodded my head. "Ima' call you back." I hung up the phone. I walked around the house, and a picture caught my attention.

She had a picture of my mom, Rahkim, and I. Rahkim was holding me. I'm my brother's keeper. ❤️

I looked over, I seen a picture of baby. I picked it up, and began examining it. My mom was holding this baby.