Drunk Fuckboy

Aron's POV

I was sitting at a booth in the back of the bar I was at. I could see my old band there along with their new frontman. I was trying not to stare at him. Especially when he looked at me.

Soon they left...well all but Danny. He walked over to me, more like stumbling over due to his drunk state. "H-Hey Aron!" he exclaims. "Hey.." I trailed off. He sat down in front of me. "Whatcha doin'?" he asked. "Why does it matter?" I barked, having him stare at me. There was an awkward silence which he then broke. "Im sorry for bothering you" he said quietly, I got up as soon as he started walking away. I grabbed his arm. "Wh-what? What do you want?" he asked, stuttering. "Why are you being so damn nice to me? Youre supposed to hate me" I said, he looked down. I could tell he was nervous by the way he was acting. "I-I like you" he said after pulling his arm away and leaving. I was a bit surprised by his words. He likes me?

Danny's POV

It was the day after I pretty much admitted my feeling for Aron to him. I know he doesnt like me back. Why would he? Im useless. Im unlovable. He hates my guts.

My phone went off. I checked it only to see a notification from twitter. It was from Aron.

Deuce: Is it weird to like someone who youre supposed to hate?

What? Who was he talking about? I then got a text from him.

Texting

Hey Danny

Uh hey Aron

You know how you said you liked me?

Yea?

Well um I actually like you too

Really?

Yea

Okay

Cya

Bye

Texting over

I dropped my phone curling up in my covers. I cant believe he likes me! Im so happy! I soon fell asleep hoping I get to see Aron tomorrow.