Can You Keep A Secret?

Danny's POV

We just started our first concert. It was going great so far. Soon we got to our last song, Dead Bite.

"What would you do if I told you I hate you? What would you do if your life's on the line? What would you say if I told you I hate you? I got something that'll blow your mind, mind. Good night, sleep tight, dont let the dead bite. Wrap a rope around your head and watch you as you take flight! Good night, sleep tight, dont let the dead bite wrap a rope around your head and watch you as you take flight!" I sang. The show was now done. Now we have to head to our next destination.

We were on the bus, everyone was in the front lounge while Im in the back lounge. I was texting Aron, blushing time to time. He might act like an asshole sometimes but when hes with me or talking to me hes just so sweet.

Aron -- When's your next show?

Danny - In a few hours.

Aron - Okay so we can talk 'til then?

Danny - Yea if the guys dont have any plans for us to do.

Aron - I love you

Danny - I love you too Arry

"Danny? Who you texting?" someone asked, I looked up to see Jorel. "No one" I lied, he rose an eyebrow at me. "Dont seem like it" he said, plopping down next to me. I quickly shut off my phone setting it down on the other side of me.

"Hey Jay?" I asked, he looked at me "Yea Dan-Bro?" he replied "Can you please keep a secret?" I asked quietly, he looked worried but nodded. "Well...." I trailed off. "Dont tell me youre still with that asshole I swear I just want to beat his fucking ass everytime I see you with a bruise or scratch or just looking like you just got splattered with blood or something. Everytime I see you with blood on you I always hope its fake but it never is." he breathed out. I shook my head. "You wont have to be dealing with him anymore. We broke up yesterday. But thats not what I wanted to tell you." I said, he looked at me confused. "Then what is it?" he asked. "Promise me you wont tell." I said, he nodded "promise" I sighed. Here goes nothing. "Well...um....Im dating someone I know you guys wouldnt like." I said, getting a bit scared. "Who? Aron?" he asked, I nodded slightly. "When?" he asked "Earlier, before we left to start tour." I said, he nodded "Its fine with me as long as youre happy and he doesnt hurt you" he said, I nodded.

He then got up and headed to the front lounge. I sighed looking down. I then grabbed my phone.

Danny - Hey baby Ima go to sleep Ill text you as soon as I can tomorrow

Aron - Alright, sweet dreams baby boy

I shut off my phone then got in my bunk plugging my phone up so it wouldnt be dead by the time I wake up. I soon drifted off to sleep.