Hearts And Bruises

Aron's POV

How could he just kiss that bitch then think he could just hug me? He fucking betrayed me. "Aron? Whats wrong?" he asked, sounding innocent. "You asshole!" I cried out, he gave me a look of disbelief. "Aron you cant possibly think I meant that could you?" he said, I dont know what to believe anymore.

"It did look like you enjoyed it" I snarled. "Well I didnt." he said. "Uh-huh sure yeah keep lying." I said, rolling my eyes. "Aron just shut up for a minute" he snapped, I frowned. "Why should I?" I asked. "Because you need to listen to me." he said. "No! You betrayed me!" I yelled then stormed into my room slamming the door behind me.

I went to the closet and grabbed his duffle bag. I started putting all his clothes inside. After I filled the bag with all his clothes I grabbed his suitcase and finished packing up all his stuff. Just as I finished Danny walked in. "Aron what the hell?!" he exclaimed. "Get the hell out of my house!" I yelled, throwing his stuff at him. "Aron please?" he pleaded "Aron please. Oh shut up and leave. Go back to that prick you obviously love more than me. Hell you probably never loved me at all!" I yelled. He looked to be on the verge of tears.

"Aron just listen to me I was just tricking him into thinking I still loved him but I dont Aron I love you and only you. Thats one of the rreasos I said yes when you proposed because I love you and you make me so fucking happy everytime you say you love me or even just being there by my side to cheer me up or just to keep me happy. I dont want anyone else but you. Youre amazing, youre talented, youre so fucking caring. Aron please dont do this" he begged. I felt tears prick in the corners of my eyes.

"D-Dan-n-ny" I stuttered, tears rolling dowm my cheeks. "Aron Im sorry for making you feel this way." he said, fuck it. I need him. I walked up and hugged him tightly. He hugged back, rubbing circles into my back to try and calm me down. "I love you Aron" Danny whispered. I smiled weakly. "I-I love y-you too" I whispered back.

~3 Months Later~

Damny's POV

I was just sitting on the couch cuddled up to my now husband. Im so lucky to have him in my life.

"Hey Danny?" Aron said, I looked up at him. "Yea?" I asked. "I was thinking, and I wanna know your opinion." he said. "What is it?" I asked. "I was thinking that we could ya know adopt or maybe have a surrogate mother." he suggested. "Maybe both" I offered, he nodded.