Assume.

"Sometimes your like a glow stick... Sometimes you have to break to shine..."

~5SOS

____

I just shrugged it off, and I noticed we had a lot of time before performance. I didn't feel as scared to be alone as I dragged myself around the dressing room. But for one thing, all eyes seemed to follow my every movement.

"Please stop looking at me, your making me uncomfortable." I mumble, sitting myself in front of the tv. Honestly, what could these boys be hiding from me? They are practically open books...

Loud whispering came from the other side of the room. They are terrible at trying to keep quiet. I listened closely,

"How are we going to find out?"

"I didn't see anything"

"If she did we were bound to see a scar by now.." Voices said, what the hell are they talking about.

"But Jay found the razor, maybe she didn't start,.." A last voice says.

They think I'm cutting myself.

"I can hear you." I say bluntly. Slight gasps filled the silence. I stood up, striding over to them. I quietly stripped my arms of the numerous bracelets, holding my wrists out allowing them to see clearly.

"Haven't you guys ever heard of just being forward with someone?" I snap feeling irritated. The door opened, and Jay stepped inside with a bag of clothes, smiling at me as he handed them over.

"Jay?" I ask, he gives me his attention. "Don't go through my stuff." I say. His face fell, he know exactly what I ment. "Who started this whole thing?" I ask resting a hand on my hip. Plenty of 'Ashton and jay's were spoken. "I want both of you outside the arena after opening act." I say coldly, walking out the door.

I changed in the bathroom, and sitting in hair and makeup, letting Lou do whatever. She straightened my hair, and added dark makeup around my eyes. I thanked her, and walked over to where all of the guitars are kept. I skimmed through, I came across mine, surprisingly. I picked it up, but the first thing I saw was his signature. I noticed black tape beside me, I ripped it, covering the sharpie with an 'x' like on Michael and Calum's guitars.

"There you are!" Josh calls out to me, I sigh as he gets closer. I assumed that that they didn't know where I went, causing them to get nervous.

"Listen, why couldn't you have just said something to me?" I say to him, still holding my guitar. He looked to be caught in a net of his thoughts, "is it so hard to just talk to me? Is something wrong with me?" I say becoming quieter as I spoke each word.

"No, no, no. I only found out this morning from Ashton and Jay." He says trying to persuade me other wise. "They said he found a... Blade in your pant pocket while washing clothes... So we just assumed." He said scratching the back of his neck looking regretful.

It was my mistake. Why did I have to put the blade there? I'm an idiot. But who would've thought Jay would have taken my clothes, let alone do his own laundry...

But it was wrong of them to assume, I guess they are just trying to help-No. I don't care, they shouldn't be going through my stuff... It's not fair to me.

It wasn't long until I had to change, I wore a black 5sos cut off top, with tight, white ripped jeans. You could just see my belly button if I raised my arms, a little short, but I don't have much of a choice. While I waisted the rest of the time walking around backstage, Ashton constantly tried to get me to talk with him. I would only continue walking, not giving him a glance. I could hear his desperation... But I kept myself together. The awful truth was when he said he loved me, I had to hold back saying it in return. But I think he knew his distance, Ashton never once laid a hand on me.

I sang on stage, constantly feeling the gaze of Ashton as I walked across. It was hard to not blow up in Ashton's face when he was talking to me earlier... But just wait until I get outside.