Ignorance.

"If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself in my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me..."

_____

Tyler sat me back down, turning me away from the mirror. He smiled, seeming already to know exactly what he was needed to do.

My hair was clean, and washed, Tyler started to cut the ends of my hair that were once a bright pink. And now turned an ugly faded peach, it fell to the floor as Luke tried to hold a conversation with me and Tyler. But it was like before, with Michael, I didn't hear much of what was exchanged from him and Tyler. As scissors became dangerously close to my face, my bangs were cut a little shorter.

He walked to the counter behind me, getting dye, it looked like, and tinfoil.

"So, how does it feel to be legal?" Tyler winked standing in front of me again. Causing my face to turn scarlet, Luke's laugh came from beside me, making me blush more.

"Stop laughing Luke, you aren't even legal yet." I joked, rolling my eyes.

I was still in the outfit Michael had bought me, with hair that was styled perfectly by Tyler, Luke pushed me out the salon doors. A certain squishy faced boy was waiting for me. I looked back and Luke was paying at the front desk.

"Oh, come on Hannah. I haven't got all day!" Calum jokes, locking arms with me and pulling me along the stores on the sidewalk.

Eventually, Calum opened a door for me and I stepped inside. I looked around and it was like a photography place. He must have realized my confusion,

"We aren't here for pictures, your getting your makeup done" he smiled. I didn't really want to get makeup caked into my face, but Calum still made me sit in the chair, allowing a random blonde chic do makeup for me. She pulled out a foundation bottle, but before she did anything I spoke,

"Could you just use powder, lightly?" I requested. The girl just switched her gaze to Calum, he just nodded. After that I just asked for dark, eye liner. And I closed my eyes, letting what was going to happen... Happen. It gave me more time to think though, I'm not sure if it was a good thing. It made me feel worse.

The three other guys haven't mentioned anything about Ashton. He hates me. I knew it! He does. He tried too many times, and told me he still loved me, but I pushed him away, not wanting to admit he still had my heart. Why couldn't I have been grateful? I had a good boyfriend who cared? Made me happy and feel wanted? I'm stupid. An absolute idiot. He could have easily sneaked past me last night and broken his streak. I miss him. I miss the way he thought he wasn't good enough, and I would tell him how much I loved him and I didn't love anyone else. It may be cliche and a gross, mushy, lovey dovey thing, but it was true.

I must have been in my own world longer than I thought, because my makeup was done, and Calum was already pushing me into, yet another, yellow taxi. The drive never seemed to end, I starred out the window.

"Are you okay? Don't frown! It's your birthday!" Calum said looking over at me, placing a hand on my knee hoping to see what I've been so spaced out about, probably. I just smiled my fake smile, as he obviously didn't buy it.

"Seriously Cal, I'm fine."

The expression his face held made me think he knew something I didn't. But then again, it's been happening frequently, it wouldn't be a shock to have something else being hidden from me. I just prayed it wasn't a bad thing. Anxiety hit me like a wave, so I tapped my fingers against the door closest to me, pulling my lip between my teeth. Not caring that most of my red lipstick probably rubbed off.