10 | Chapter ~

*Adrian's P.O.V*

I didn't quite know where I wanted to go. Did I want to go home or just keep walking? I had to be at least five miles out of town or so. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and had seen that both Saturyn and Brayden had called me mintues apart. How typical. Now they care?

I was walking on gravel, smelling the calming perfumes of the outside world before me and decided to call Brayden as the moments passed me by. I always remembered walking these gravel roads, but it was less gravel and more grass and horse carriages rode by.

He answered as soon as the phone started ringing. "Where are you?" was his first question.

"I'm walking on the outskirts of town. I need you to come pick me up," I groaned. I still didn't have my shirt and it was slowly starting to grow chilly. Damn. I probably should've grabbed it out of her car, but of course I wasn't thinking. I smirked thinking, at least she has my scent with her. Hope she doesn't have too much fun with it.

'Oh my god, Adrian, stop with the dirtiness' I thought to myself.

"Why are you on the outskirts of town?" He grumbled into the phone bringing me back to my senses. "Do you know where you are?" He asked.

I looked around scanning my surroundings as I spotted an old crumbly well that had once been big and sturdy. The houses around it had been burned down centuries ago and now trees remained all scattered around the old rusty well. I started walking over to it. "Remember where father used to take us every full moon?"

There was silence for a moment on the other line of the phone, but then he spoke, "Yes," he sighed deeply. "The well . . . We'll be right over," he breathed. We?

"Who's with you?" I wondered.

"Saturyn-"

"Oh," I quickly stated. "See you soon," my voice trembled as I hurriedly hung up the phone. Saturyn and my brother now, huh? So much for liking her . . . I would always have a soft spot for her. I wonder what changed? Im starting to hate my brother more and more each day it seems. Maybe I should just run away like I always do. It always seems to be the best thing to do in my weak moments.

I walked over to the well and looked down the darklike hole that had water still in it. I was surprised to see that there was still water in here, it had been forever ago since I've actually been around this. The last time I came to this well a bad thing almost happened. I began thinking back to centuries ago.

*Flashback*

"Wake up my sons," my father's voice whispered into the dark in my and Brayden's room. It was just before dawn. Like always.

We both rubbed our eyes as they adjusted to the darkness around us. My father had a lantern in his hand all ready lit as it was the only light we had right now. His long brown curly locks of hair dangled down the sides of his face.

We did this every full moon. It was like a father and son's tradition type thing for our family. It was a morning to make a wish just right before the full moon would disappear for a number of days again. "Come, come kids. Hurry and get out of your trousers before the moon dies off," father spoke. Brayden and I got out of bed and put on our dusty, dirty clothes from the day before.

"Father, should we wake mother for once?" Brayden asked, always trying to include mother in things. This was just us boys tradition. No women. Brayden was always mothers favorite. Oh how she pittied him.

"She's asleep, son. Let's go boys, we only have so much time!" He quickly whispered as he started walking off out of our bedroom. We followed him.

We didn't feel like taking the carriage this time and decided to walk. We walked the outskirts of Sylverdale and came abrupt to the same well as we have always gone to and stared into it as the moonlight bounced off the still fragile water inside. The people who lived right next to the well didn't mind that we come here every full moon. Perhaps they didn't even know we were here in the first place since it was so early?