Chapter Five

(Y/N)'s POV-

"So... Where are we going?" I asked quietly to no one in particular.

"The bar, of course." Alexander scoffed as if it was an obvious answer.

"Sorry..." I murmured.

Finally, we arrived at a small building.

This must be the bar, I thought.

I made Alexander, Angelica, Eliza, and Peggy go in before me. I ducked behind Peggy.

"Come on, (Y/N)!" I heard my brother call from farther ahead.

He was already standing beside a table where three men about his age were sitting.

I quickly pushed my way throught the Schuyler Sisters to get to Alexander. The three men at the table turned their attention to me. I looked down at the ground and side-stepped to hide behind Alexander.

But Alexander also side-stepped so they could see me.

"Guys, this is (Y/N) Hamilton. My sister." Alexander grinned.

"Your what?" They said in unison.

"Yeah... This is her." He glanced at me.

"Hi." I waved.

They all stared at me for a few seconds, before they waved back.

"Well, are you going to tell me your names?" I stared at them.

"Ah, right." A tall man with slightly darker skin and curly hair tied up stood up first and walked over. "Bonjour, je m'apelle Lafayette." He held out his hand.

I took it. He bent down to kiss it, but before he could, I panicked and pulled it away. He stared at me with confusion, before nodding and stepping off to the side.

The second man came up. He was quite a large man with darker skin. He held his hand out.

"Hercules Mulligan."

I reached out and shook his hand. He grinned at me before also stepping to the side next to Lafayette and the third man stepped forward, holding out his hand.

He had curly hair that was tied back and freckles that dotted his face.

Hm... He's kind of cute, I thought. No, don't think like that. 

I shook his hand and he smiled at me.

"John. John Laurens."

He also stepped to the side to stand beside Lafayette and Hercules.

"Well, it's a pleasure meeting you guys." I laughed nervously, glancing at Alexander.

"Oui." Lafayette winked at me.

My eyes widened and I blinked, my mouth twisting.

He looked away with embarrassment.

"Alright then..." Alexander cleared his throat.

Everyone was silent.

"So, (Y/N)? Do you... Drink at all?" Alex asked.

"Oh, no..." I laughed.

"What? Yes you do! Who doesn't drink?" Hercules laughed.

"No, I'm serious. I don't drink." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Can't you just have one drink?" Alex pleaded.

"Fine. One. Only. One." I crossed my arms and looked away.

I saw Alex grin out of the corner of my eye and he ordered five whiskeys.

He brought them over and gave one glass to each one of his friends, one to me, and kept one for himself.

He nodded at his friends and they each took a swig of it. John Laurens, Hercules Mulligan, Lafayette, and Alexander cheered. Then they all glanced back at me. I held onto the glass rightly, and my hands began sweating. I gulped, before quickly drinking it and slamming it down onto the table.

I stuck out my tongue in disgust and shook my head.

"Yuck! Nuh-uh!" I spit on the ground.

Alex and his friends laughed at me.

I pulled over a chair and watched as Lafayette, Hercules, and Alex continued chugging even more whiskey. John had agreed that he would only have two.

Ok, I don't know how it happened, but I ended up having five and I was drunk as heck. Sorry.

"Alexander!" I shouted across the room.

"(Y/N)!" He called back, reaching out his hand.

I ran over to him.

"What?" I stared at him.

"Helloooooo!" He screamed.

Lafayette ran over to Alex and I.

"Où Hercule est-il allé?" Lafayette placed a hand on Alexander's shoulder.

"Laf, he's right there!" Alexander pointed at Hercules who was stumbling over to us.

"Et où est John?" Lafayette also asked.

"He's over theeeere!" Alex pointed at me.

"No, he's over theeeere!" I pointed at John.

He noticed me pointing at him and he came over.

"Alright, I think it's about time we get you guys home..." He sighed.

"Nooooo!" I wrapped my arm around his neck. "A little bit loooongerrr!"

He frowned.

"No. You guys drank too much," he pointed at Lafayette, Hercules, and Alexander. "And you had way too many for your first time drinking." He pointed at me.

"No I didn't!" I removed my arm from his shoulders. "See?" I stretched out both of my arms and legs.

"Sure. But we're still leaving. It's getting late." He said sternly.

"Ughhh, you're no fun!" Alex grumbled.

"I know. Now come on." John pushed Alex, Lafayette, and Hercules in front of him while I walked behind, and we left the bar.

A/N

Rip I was going to make this chapter longer but I accidentally published it, and I know I can just edit it but I was planning to add a lot more but oh well I guess I'll put it in the next chapter. :/

-Red ^^