Asuma Sensei and Our Test

Shurui

Our teacher was one of the first to show up and so far he seemed nice. We were following him to a training ground I'm sure and it seemed we were there since everyone had stopped. "So let's start off with some introductions ok. My name is Asuma Sarutobi. Just Asuma sensei will be fine. I'm going to give fair warning  and tell you I'm expecting a lot out of you three and I'm not going to take it easy on you." To be honest I was glad to hear that. I don't want to be treated any different from any normal ninja. "All right now it's time for some introductions. You first little girl." I bowed lightly in respect. "My name is Shurui  Hatake to those who don't know it. And I excel at medical jutsu." He quickly did the same to Choji and Shika then got straight  to the point. "All right you three tomorrow morning meet me here for your first test as a team. I expect you to be here before sunrise. Got it?" We all nodded and I headed home to cook dinner for me and my dad. 

"So Asuma is your sensei." I nodded as I brought daddy his plate. "He seems like a smart man and I doubt he is as lazy as you are." He chuckled  a little as he dug into his meal. I sat down and are my meal quietly as my dad told me his team. "So you have a four man team? I can tell you your going to have problems. Sasuke and Naruto were always fighting and so were Sakura and Ino." I heard him grumble causing me to giggle at his misfortune. "Finish your meal and get to bed. We both have a busy day tomorrow." I nodded  and picked up his plate and mine, cleaned up and went to my room for the night.