New Kage

Shikamaru

Now's the perfect time to ask. Let's just hope her dad don't kill me. We were sitting at the table in the kitchen. I cleared my throat as I got Kakashi's attention. "So you know me and your daughter have been close?" His eyes narrowed but he nodded. "Well I would like your permission in something very important." He had a cold gaze that was really unnerving me but I had to stay strong. "I would like your permission to date your daugter. Her father  gave me a cold gaze. I was quite certain he was going to say no. He sighed. "I give you my blessing." At that Shurui squealed and hugged her dad. He smiled at her being happy. "But I have some terms." I nodded. Well I didn't expect him to completely agree. "Term one. You hurt my Angel in any way and you'll pay the price. And two. I want her home at a a specified time. Deal?" I reach my hand out and we shook on it. "Deal."
Shurui

Omg I can't believe  Shika asked my dad If we could date and I can't believe he said yes. I was beyond happy. Today I was being called to the Hokage tower to meet with the new Kage. I could sense as I entered the room that she was an intimidating woman. I bowed my head in respect as she spoke. "So your the fawmous Shurui Hatake. I'm Tsunade and I've heard a lot about you." I nodded as she began to speak again. "I was impressed by your work on Gai's student. I couldn't have done better myself. And then I here that you healed your father from a genjutstu induced coma. Your are clearly a talented medical nin." I blush a bit at her praise. "Which is why I'm granting you the rank of chunnin." A ninja in the room brings me a Chunnin jacket. "I am assigning you to the medical team. You will be busy with hospital work while in the village. But you will still be expected to do the occasional mission." I bowed and thanked her for the new rank. She then dismissed me and I headed home to celebrate.