Our First Mission

Shurui

These past few days have been nice. We done several missions. They were simple like babysitting  or helping the elderly but I enjoyed them. It was always nice to help others. I got the sense though that today's mission would be different. As we stood in the Hokages office I could here someone flipping through papers. Probably Iruka. I heard the Hokage clear his throat as he was preparing to speak. "We've received a request  from the port town of Umimura to investigate reports of travelers being attacked along the trade routes of our two villages. They believe the perpetrator to be from the village so they asked us to investigate. This is a C rank mission but I expect everyone to treat it seriously. Our first real mission. I hope were all ready. The Kage dismissed us and I headed home to tell daddy.
Kakashi

Her first real mission. I was hoping this day wouldn't come. I don't like my little girl being away from home. But it's a mission. Besides I need to focus. I have a mission with my team to wave. Asuma better look after my little girl. I put those thoughts aside as my little girl brought me a meal. She refused to let me leave or any of my team to leave before they are. So here was my team and client all sitting at my table. As she brought our plates. Naruto dug right in and I saw his eyes light up. "Wow this is the best! Your an amazing  cook Shurui!" Sasuke and the rest put in a word as well as my little girl blushed. "You guys are to kind. Now eat up. You need to leave soon and I have to get ready for my mission." Naruto and my team all got curious. "Hey what kind of mission are you being sent on." Sakura asked and I could tell they were all curious. She smiled her smile that always made my day as she began to explain how they were being sent to investigate reports of travelers being attacked in a nearby town. Ino piped in at her explanation. "It makes sense Shikamaru is a genius and Choji and Shurui don't  really have the demeanor to intimidate others. Also Shurui is like a human lie detector making her perfect at interrogating." I was kinda surprised to hear Ino complement another girl. But I was also glad cause it meant she didn't dislike her like she did Sakura. "Well you six should get going. I'll clean up and lock the house dad." She said as we all turned out plates to her. My little girl. She continues to make me proud. I just wish I knew who her mother was. I feel like I should know it but it doesn't matter I plan to ask her when I return from this mission.