Dad gets hurt

Shurui

Today was a normal day till a group of nin entered the house carrying my dad. I was a little scared till they assured me he was alive. They wouldn't tell me much except that Itachi had came to the village looking for Naruto. Dad has faced Itachi with his sharingan but his was no match for Itachi who put him in a genjutstu based coma. I tended to him as the ninja in the room waited around me. They were talking but I was focused on dad. Unfortunately the situation got worse when some stupid nin blurted out about Itachi when Sasuke was checking on dad. That sent him running after him. I looked toward the most familiar aura which was Gai and spoke as firmly as possible. "You guys better go after him. Don't worry about dad, he'll be awake by the time you get back." The nin in the room all seemed to agree as they left quickly. I felt Gai place a hand on my shoulder. "Don't push yourself ok. You know your dad wouldn't want you to risk your health over him." I smiled at Gai as he left. Alright time to get to work.

It's been a few hours and I think the worst part was over. Shika had came over to be moral support as I worked my way through the Genjutstu. He held my hand the whole time as I finally pulled him out of the genjutstu. All right. Now to pull him out of his coma. I began work immediatly.

Finally I was done. Now it was up to him when he woke up. Shikamaru surprised me and picked me up and carried me out of the room. "Isn't it 'troublesome' to carry me around." I could feel my cheeks burning. He sighed as he sat me on the living room couch. He later down on the couch and layer his head in my lap. "Your not troublesome." He said as I began to hum a tune.

Kakashi

I woke up hearing the sound of humming. How long have I been out. Maybe not my brightest moment to challenge an Uchiha when I only have one Sharingan. Shurui must of healed me. Shes the only min I know besides Tsunade who could heal me. Well no use sitting in bed, I should go check on my daughter. I got up and headed to the living room where I found my daughter and that boy lying on the couch. That Nara kid is way to close to my little girl. I was busy glaring at the boy I didn't notice she had stopped humming and was staring at me. She smiled her smile that made me always melt no matter how I felt  and gently placed the Nara kids head out of her lap before running over and hugging me. "Daddy! I was so worried! Don't ever do that to me again." I just scratched the back of my head nervously. "All right I promise. But why is that boy here." She gave me a stern look. "Dad I'm old enough to date. I know how to defend myself and Shika is nothing but sweet to me." I sighed knowing I wouldn't win this and finally nodded. "Good now go get cleaned up while I fix dinner. And before you ask, Shika is staying for dinner." I hung my head in defeat as I headed to my room to clean up.