Farewell

Shurui

Its been a day since we got back from our mission. I had heard that Naruto planned to go on a three year training trip with the pervert. I wanted to be their to say goodbye and I decided to drag Shika with me. "Come on Shika! He's going to leave before we can even get their. I could hear him sigh and say his trademark troublesome while finally catching up to me. As we neared the gate I could sense Jiraiya and Naruto. I think they noticed us as Naruto turned and yelled our names. I smiled as we stood together at the gates. "You sure you want to go with this old pervert Naruto? I'm sure you could find a decent sensei in the village." I could sense the irritation from the old pervert. "What do youmean little lady! I'm one of the legendary sannin! He should be honored I'm willing to train him!" I chuckled as I looked at the man. "I know, I just don't want your bad habits to rub off on him. Naruto is a good person. He don't need to become a pervert." I could hear the old man laugh nervously. "Don't worry Shurui! Is never become a pervert like him. I'll come back stronger and better. Believe it!" I smiled at him as I nudjed Shika. "Don't you have anything to say." He sighed and turned to walk away. "Nope not really." I sweatdrop at his attitude. It seemed they were eager to leave so I waved them off as they both turned and headed on their way. I smiled and ran to catch up with Shika.

Later in the day I was home cleaning the house while dad read his book. I had just finished the kitchen and was just working on the living room when my dad spoke. "So with Naruto with Jiraiya and Sakura and Ino with Tsunade I have no one to train." I smiled at him as I came and sat down by him. "Whats wrong dad? Feeling left out?" I heard him chuckleas he said no. "No actually I was planning a trip of my own  and I was thinking of taking you with me to train." I was shocked at his words. Dad rarely offered to train anyone so it was a slight shock that He was even offering. I hugged him quickly as he said to get packed we were leaving tomorrow.

Saying goodbye is never easy. Especially to those you love. I thought while I walked to the front gate with Shika. I don't want to leave but I have to get stronger. Shikamaru held my hand the whole way. I knew I would miss him a lot. The heart gets stronger with time even if were not together here well still be together in spirit. We were now at the main gate and my dad wasn't late for once. I hugged Shikamaru tight and he just held me. "Ill be here when you get back. I promise." I smiled at him as my dad started down the road. With a wave I headed off. Don't ever dread farewells. Just remember the go. And know you will be together again soon.