Shurui vs Tadao

Shurui

Due to the large number of students passing the second exams the third Procter was holding preliminaries before the final exam. A few people dropped out which didn't surprise me. So this next test was to be one on one combat.
Kakashi

The preliminaries were well underway. Sasuke and Naruto both managed to win their matches but Sakura and I no ended up tieing. It was a few matches later that my little girl was called to fight. Her opponent a nin from our village. He was quite older than most of this year's combatants. With age comes experience but I know Shurui has this match. The match was called and they both got into fighting positions.
Shikamaru

As the fight began the older nin tried to take advantage of Shurui by using a rain jutsu to muffle his sound. That would work if Shurui relied only on sound. The older nin came running at her with a heavy handed attack. He seemed surprised though when Shurui countered him perfectly. I was so absorbed in the fight I didn't notice the sand girl talking to me. "Hey lazy! How does she fight like that. I know she's a ninja but still." I sighed knowing she wanted an explanation. "Shurui uses her chakra like a bat uses sound. She sends out a pulse to minute for us to detect but to her it's as clear as day. Anything caught in her range she can detect as clear as me and you seeing it. It's impossible to completely hide your chakra and as she's told me each person has a unique signature. In other words. Theirs no hiding from her." The sand girl seemed slightly surprised at my comment. "She can do all that? That's amazing." I shrugged as I focused on the match. "In other words. Tadao has no chance."
Asuma

The match between Shurui and Tadao was pretty interesting. His attempt to catch her off guard with his speed has failed now they were in an intense taijutsu match. Every punch Tadao threw Shurui simply glided away from. It seemed like she was dancing while Tadao struggling to hit her wasted his energy. He went in wit a heavy kick and I saw her jump at his mistake. Quickly she ducked under his leg and grabbed his arm. Almost dance like she pushed him down to the ground and pinned him. This match is over.
Shurui

"Time to surrender Tadao. Unless  you want a broken arm." To emphasize I applied a little pressure to his arm. He quickly forfeited and I was cheered as I headed to my seat by Shikamaru.