1.We're Moving (Not edit)

Noisy, noisy, blaring inside her ears. She tighten the headphone as she was sitting alone rather than being together with any of children who busy forming some group during recess. 

She looks down on her smartphone her favorite song just ended half second ago, and now she has to replay it again like her usual routine to ignore the world around her. It's maybe arrognt as it sound but she does not have any choice, for now her view was not normal as it see, for her to have pyschic power running in her vein, she can see what normal people could not see. 

Silhouettes in dark masses walk around among them with creepy slow movement, as if the predator trying to stalks them. It's okay as long she ignores them, she averts her eyes to another direction instead. To make more the undead not to notice her presence she let messy long hair cover her rare violet eyes.

Soon the school bell ringing, all the children know what does it mean and return inside school back again. Knowing she also had to go, suddenly a group flashy girlish girls bump her hardly purposely enough to tumble her down from their force. They giggle seeing her hair messier than before.

"Seriously Yucca don't  you have eyes to see your road?" And they all fake gasp in surprised and laugh again in unlady like manner.

"Oh! you do have! "

Yucca only stay silent, not because a pack of bitch in front of her, at the side glance of her view. A dark looming beside her, staring her with double pair of red bloody eyes. She mustn't move, thankfully the cheerful song playing in her headphone, calming her heart rate.

"Did you hear or not!?" The impatient among of the group gave kick on her, leaving dirt mark on her cream color sweater. It's painful, but it doesn't matter. She still have to stay away from it. She must not let fear feed it.

"Tsk, you were no fun." With that the group left her on the ground by herself. 

Even though the scene were folded in front of many of her classmate, they choose to ignore  so they would not get messed up lie Yucca self. She see, feigning ignorance is the only way to escape from the problem, just like what she have done currently, ignore the dark figure as she left it behind.

Suddenly she felt a cold running through her spine at the same time, a burning felt on her wrist. She running into the builing and went to her locker, she folds her sleeve and widen at the sight. There was hand grip mark blaring red on her pale skin. 

"Tsk, shit." A 13 years old girl said. She opens the locker and pull out a necklace of rosary and wear it. Hopefully the charm could work against dark being just done something to her. How unfortunate to her, even inside the building are not completely safe yet, at the dark corner there will be a also demonic figure looming at their own spot.

Without caring their presence she walk away toward her class. She arrived at class 5 minutes later. 

"Late again, young lady?" The teacher look at the child figure who came late in the class, and look her in disgust. Obviously because it was because of her hair. "Just get to your seat."

Yucca nod her head and get to her seat that was placed at behind class, she lift her head, behind her bang hair, her eyes frown. There was a dark looming figure hover over her seat, as if it wait for her. Is that from before?

"Is there something wrong?" Teacher raise her brows as she saw Yucca still stood before her chair.

"No, ma'am." She said softly. To her classmates, they rarely hear her voice. It's not like she was mute or anything.

Not wanting to show her weird attittude, Yucca can only sit, silently complaining the spirit continue stay beside her. But it seem it doesn't disturb her along the class so she just shrug it of thankfully.