Naming Him (Part 2)

A/N: There maybe a certain parts I would like to put some picture which drew by me (Psst, I finally have my own drawing tablet! How cool is that!! >w</) 

Yucca finally be able slip out from the clutches of her own mother,  she sigh in tiredness as she remember again Yuri face filled with unexplainable emotion. The motherly aura around her also flaring brightly in the kitchen however only Yucca can see those. 

And like as usual, Yuri poured her with so many questions and complain at how much she worried if something more disastrous happen on Yucca. Jeez, I'm not dead yet. fortunately, Yucca mentally thought as she let herself swarm by Yuri endless lecture of life survival in this modern world.

Lift her head to look at the window, it's already night, just how long did she listen to Yuri's special lecture anyway!? She walks with her mind swept away as she looks at the cold-gleaming moon, although one among her problems already dealt she cannot help but thinking negatively as she can felt her life just stacking them(problems) even more. 

Her steps strangely suddenly stop in front of Rudigel's study room, will the answer lead her to discover the solution or to the darkness of truth. Just think of it bring her shudders, but she enter the room anyway.

"Daria?"She called the ghost maid and again, no one answer. She have been tried to called that maid so many times, but to her no avail, in the end, she only hear nothing more than her own breath. Convince there's no use to waste her voice anymore, she turns to leave the study room and suddenly remember something she almost forgot.

That doll in her room, it instantly bring heavy on her shoulder.

"Ah...I don't want go back.." She crouch with her brows creased down to handle the pressure of handling the next problem. His existant still mystery to her and it intrugue her whether it save to let him live here or not.

No matter what in the end, she had to return back to her bedroom, who know what might that doll doing in her room later on. As she almost reach her bedroom, there was a loud crashing with deep growling sound just slips through her bedroom door. She open door with a creak and what she saw next is nearly gave her a huge headache.

At the same time a black hair girl stood in front an open door, the two trouble maker figure also froze as they saw her. Yucca looks at both with disabelief stare, this nameless handsome doll was holding the beast neck as his other hand holds katana that going to pierce through its mouth to throat.

"I DEMAND BOTH OF YOU STOP KILLING EACH OTHER." The words that slips from her tender lips was soft yet chilling with the violet eyes gleams in her dark room, make both of them pull back from what they had done and stood at the same spots. Eventhough she was surprised inside, but she kept her face in calm in demeanor with frown set on her face. She looks around her room, it looks like some burglar just rummaging her stuff way too much especially on her bed, books on her upside down table and many other furniture that was topple down in another corner her room. Basically, her room in amidst chaos.

"Why do you guys start this?" She kindly ask after she gave a long sigh. The doll red eyes setting on the corgis beast form and starts explaining as he push back his katana back to it sheath.

"We're just having conversation first but then when they telling me young master Rudigel hadn't be able to handle those petty wiccas, I rather felt angry because their lacking renspinsibility and thought giving them some puni---"

WHO GAVE YOU A PERMISION TO INITIATE AN ACT?" The word slipping through mouth made him stuck on his own word. This ventriloquist thought it will be easy to handle this girl due to her reseved and timid personality, but this time she completely different with her violet eyes keep gleaming intensely.