Escaping From The Unknown (Part 3)

Yucca was struck by those eyes, not in an intimate way, fortunately. She cannot think anything else to speak to a man in white while the aura around him gave her an early warning. Nevertheless, she softly blurted.

"Your hand," Her word noticed by him. "Is it hurt?"

The man did not said anything but only clench into a ball of fist and threw her an, even more, threatening glare. Adonis is ready for everything as he positions his katana in defend mode and then push Yucca behind his back.

"Little dear, I suggest you stay put for a bit." He said without his usual grin.

She quiet and bit her lips by glances at the unknown man before them, calling him as the enemy might be befitting but she has another side of her wish to pull that man back from the despair of the past. Only, she does not know what to do. How to help a man who has been through a traumatic childhood? She unfortunately never had any experience to reach that kind of person as she rarely spent with this kind of person.

"Let me kindly say again, young man," Adonis said through his sharp menacing teeth. "Who's send you, what's your objective?"

His piercing cold-blooded aura spread through his eyes as it gleams in crimson. Like a ghost stare from the abyss, Yucca thought as she holds her arms that have goosebump running along her skin. Is he going to kill this man, a human?

The man finally said, " Dead people are not worthy to tell."

Hearing the monotone voice not to mention listen to it bring deep laughter from the ventriloquist.  He tilts his head at funny demeanor as he was also grinning widely, but it tells the opposite as he gave a ridiculing smile.

"Oh my, how funny. I don't know which one am I either." But then the smile slowly fades as he glared at the male. "I'm tired of asking." 

Adonis figure disappears instantly to met his blade with a man that automatically shields himself with the glowing Strings he pulled between his fingers. The ventriloquist sneered at the man standing as he had to back away again when some chimera come to bite his arm off.

There is an energy that seems to perk up her senses and made her turn back to see the crows among the trees, staring down with their beady eyes that suddenly flashing with a red light. She flinches at their gaze, that's way too abnormal as she knows the crows she saw doesn't have a trait of albinism. But this is not time to playing with her discovery, it's almost evening by that mean, she has to return home before the sun is sinking.

Both of the opponents keep slashing their weapon each other with a noise clinging, soon enough this silent street will be echoed with a gunshot. The good news is this street is bound to have no people so she can breath relieve in this part as she didn't see any possible another aura besides Adonis and the mystery man. Dark Knight or librarian might be still inside the library.

"Is there anything I can help?" She whispers into her heart helplessly, staring at the continues fight before her, she never wants it to turn like this, but no! Like Dark Knight had said, its time for her to get to use with this. Grandpa, why in the world should I do?

Another wave comes over her as she looks around to find herself being target by other remaining disfigured creatures that supposed to be completely dead.

"For a human to able withstand my strength, just what in the world Wicca had done on an unfortunate creature like you?" Adonis had done with his defense counter mode that he decided to give a spinning kick at midriff while his blade still holding the invisible thread he cannot see. This time he pulled out the gun he had been eager to use, he finally had a chance to use on a real live target. Grinning madly at the man that struggles to stand up after receiving an unexpected attack.