Who is beneath the shadow? Part 2

Did she say something wrong? She has been felt a lot of people gaze since the starting of the class session, she eases her anxious by hearing a list of songs from her phone again. But no matter how much catchy the music is, those tingling displeasure never left her, remind her the past of her previous school life.

While she was in her own thought, a hand tries to reach her shoulder by poke it at once. She whipped her head in surprise as she squeals in shock, she maybe can sense someone presence but she will never get used being touched by other.

She looks up to see a guy with red hair seems also have surprise expression indicate in his pair of brown eyes, around him was blinding with green as forest aura light. However, her nerve calms when the aura around him welcome her warmly as if try to coaxing a scared creature from hiding.

"..." She stares him with her limpid violet eyes. The boy opens his mouth to said something but she could only hear the music instead of the person before her. "..What?"

He tried to say again, only this time he pulled out her headphone from her head with his face clearly show patience that was about to break from the limit. "Do you know D.Rudigel Camomile then?"

"Grandpa?" says Yucca. She did not know what to say in this circumstances before she was able to ask, the boy cut her talk again.

"Camomile family famous especially the person Rudigel always among the school topic you know, not mention the town too." He said.

That was a moment her curiosity perk that she unconsciously tilt her head in interest, Mark also did not prepare her attack that he and also classroom boys instantly get a headshot.

"I mean, you know this school has a historical connection with your family, that's why..." He finally decides to look another way, do not want to be bewitched by her stares anymore. "Camomile name are a little bit special issues here."

"Oh." She simply replied. No wonder, her face turns into poker as she understands her situation. People just staring at her out of nowhere, because she is just a mere one of Camomile family member. That absurd, what did the previous history that her family acquired so many attention?

"T-thank you uhhh.."

"Mark, Mark Tysoon" He declared with his hand held out.

She smiles slowly but surely softly as she also she reaches out her hand to shake his palm. "Thank you Mark."

Her spine runs cold as she was shaking her hand with a boy before her, she what is this? Turn back to see many predators eyes landed on her, can this be turn out to be worse than before?

Well, at least there is no spiritual thing appeared before her, apparently, she has not found a single of it since she enters the school ground. Walking with Mark as her tour school guide, so far she was satisfied with her surrounding. It as if this school already become her favorite hangout place. No kidding, each step she enjoys the world without demonic taint that was replaced with gentle warmth of sunlight and soft clean fresh air. Without her realization again, she became to smile more often as the number of admirers secretly rising. This is probably due to her always replied students including teachers with her own guneiene smile.

"Hey, Yucca." Mark also began to realize her slipped action recently during recess. "You know..your smile..are actually powerful enough to topple down the school."

"Eh...?" She cluelessly answers it. What...? Her mind blank for a while by his metaphor, is he serious or joke like she was a goddess or something?

"J-just forget that." He said it. "By the way, have you choose any club yet? "

"Is it mandatory?"