Escaping from unknown..(Part 1

"Oppsie." Adonis shrug without sincerity show in his action.

"Oppsie my arse!" The librarian figure emits his ghostly aura like an erupting volcano, he then remembers Yucca and looks back. She still clamps her ears tightly while tears almost spilled, she tried to hold the fear that playing in her heart. She was scared to death obviously! Who would though she will be hearing the real gunshot in her real life. Adonis who saw the petite black haired girl that was about to cry instantly went to her side, he was surprised when she turned back away from him, did not want to see him. Seeing how Yucca reject him bring amused to the librarian that he forgot his anger before.

However Adonis has a different settlement, the moment Yucca turn back from him as if she doesn't want to see him anymore bring throb behind his back, there was a faint cracking sound. Unfortunately, Adonis shook his head and expect it as his own imagination. He tried to touch her shoulder, she shrugs that touch and still backing herself to him. The girl did not want him to see she was crying as her tears began to fall like dripping pearls. Geez this tear-duct, can you cooperate with me for a while!

She bit her bottom lip to hold off the tears but it only makes it worse as she sniffles. The waist of the young lady was pulled from behind as she felt wide broad chest leaning behind her, seeking the warmness that seeps from Yucca. She looks up to see ventriloquist red crimson eyes bored with her with conflict expression, there was no teasing smile like he normally does as it was replaced with sadness grin. This is the first time she sees his sensitive side that she does not even bother when Adonis wipe her tears with his cold porcelain fingers.

"Pardon for my tardiness attitude, it seems I was drunk in my own world a bit." He said as he felt a bit relaxed to be able to wipe her tears, "Don't be sad little dear, once I acquired this stuff, I will always protect like your dream knight in shining armor."

"You're not a knight." She said bluntly, Dark Knight is the first one nodded as he could not even agree more."But it will do, if you a little bit more...sane?"

The grin that plastered on his face twitch at annoyance as he felt slightly offended, but brushes off because it was too childish to fuss about it anyway.

"Is it necessary to have all those things?" She said worriedly while watching Adonis stuff some lighter weapon like a dozen military knives and some of the guns she cannot determine what type of it. But all those weapons seem to be branded with a symbol of horse...is that a chess piece of a knight? She was wondering with fingers on her chin.

"During those days while I still awaken, the world is a lot worse than now. It may be overbearing, but in case the trouble is coming ahead to us."

"Trouble? Us?" She confused. Dark Knight only shakes his head in utter disbelief and turn at Adonis as he seems to be trouble by Yucca ignorance.

"Are you even explain her everything she supposed to know? She's too clueless!!" He said bluntly that he accidentally made Yucca felt a pang of hopelessness. She walks away from them as they keep barking each other without realizing the petite lady already left them.

"So there are many things I do not understand, huh?" She thought with a complicated expression plaster on her face. After her brain process everything that currently happens in her life, it seems Adonis is existed for something, seeing him was still enjoying shooting she conclude he was expert in annihilation she felt he was more than just serving Rudigel the Camomile. Talk about his craziness, there was excitement to exude his bloodlust whenever he unsheaths the blade. It troubles her a lot, especially when he about to perform extermination on corgis, although he said he was playing around.

Sighing at her own misfortune, she was surprised when she felt Dark Knight aura creeping behind her.

"You seem to be in trouble, young lady." He said while standing next to her. She replied only a smile as she felt exposed whenever someone saw her weak side. "As one of Camomile family, it is your duty to take responsibility that was destiny in your generation since long time ago."

Her shoulders slumped heavily when he mentions 'responsibility' part, "What is my responsibility I wonder?" She masks herself with a smile while sarcastically asking herself. Did she enjoy it? Not at all, she bitterly smiles masking the heaviness she shall bear. She needs to get used to it or not, she might fall behind. But what is this feeling? She felt she did not have worried at all since that doll always by her side. Yucca flinch and shake her head to remove her fantasy. How can she possibly put her trust on some random so easily, this is ridiculous, she silently thought.

"Anyway, what is your relationship with my grandfather?" Yucca asks, finding herself blurt it out that bluntly, she closed her lips anxiously when she saw the aura of the Dark Knight was flicker like a dancing candlelight, she wonders if she triggered something she was not supposed too. The librarian narrow glanced at her quietly and crossed his arm and told her.

"Young master Rudigel are merely like a grandchild to me, nothing more nothing less." He said. "But the deal I was here is because your ancestor has forced my hand to sign a contract so I will never and ever betray your bloodline."

Is that supposed to be a touchy subject, there was a cold sweat running behind her as she fiddling her thumbs. Suddenly she heard a small laughter next to her, taken by surprised, Yucca tilt her head in confusion to see the librarian face holding laughter while close his mouth with his knuckle. The Dark Knight was amused seeing little lady reaction whenever he went into serious mode.

"It was a long time ago, there is nothing worth to waste about it. I wonder if you going to go the same career as Young Master Rudigel....What's your name again?"

"I-it's Yucca Camomile." She stutters, it normal for her to be flustered everytime she's in social area stuff. The librarian patted her black silky hair gently many times like a cat and give a few words of encouragement to relaxed the stiff Yucca, hopefully, next time she does not have to worry the presence of the same librarian not to mention a woman in disguise anymore.

"Thou need to be more strong before enemies charge at thou unexpectedly."

The ancient word making her pick up a little bit late when she realizes the 'thou' are actually 'you'. Before she was able to continue her conversation, Adonis suddenly appear between both of them and pull Yucca shoulder next to him without any word. She flinches at his touch and looks up at him with questioning gaze to only see the ventriloquist same toothy grin, always the same smile, it reminds her a Cheshire Cat humorously. But what is this situation? Does Adonis need something? Judging by the way his palm was gripping her shoulder out of nowhere.

Yucca did not know while both of her and Dark Knight was having a conversation, he had already collected his stuff and ready to get out from this place as he was eager to test these toys back at the mansion (If Yucca allows so.) The closeness between both of them suddenly trigger something inside of him, not to mention the itchiness that irritatingly came from his back, it irritates him to see that view. He was surprised when he snapped out of it after Yucca shift her shoulder in an uncomfortable way. Waiting for her to push or shove him away,

"It almost late evening...can we go home?" Yucca said softly while looking at Adonis with pleading round eyes, almost gripped something inside him, he returns to his composure and only smile at her from behind of his black mask.

"If little dear says so." He said teasingly while his raise his arm like some escort. "Shall we?"

Yucca hesitates to take it,  because what, this is simply cheesy....that was she secretly thought as she finally links her hand on his arm.

While both the little lady and ventriloquist boy having their own moment, the Dark Knight currently was cringe at pinkish fleeting atmosphere. What the heck with this filter version!? The three of them walk together till they reach the entrance when suddenly Yucca felt a shock wave of another aura, it was nasty in Yucca opinion, the aura was sharp as the blade, threaten her inner mental to the edge that she clings herself automatically at Adonis.

"Something coming!" She panic. The aura continues stabbing her zone that her grip becomes stronger on ventriloquist sleeve. Far beyond between old crumbling building in front them, dark mass slipping out between alley as it greets them with a few shrilling cries, Yucca flinched at the noise but unlike Adonis, he already eagerly pulled out his sword while the bag with strange clatter sound swung behind his back.

"My, those filthy is increasing."

"Then who do you think fault in this?" the Dark Knight said unpleasantly while crossing his arms. "This is what have you been missing a lot, Dummy."

A/n: I will be changing this publish after I add some of my own graphic ( I drew them myself). Keep awaiting for more. ^^