Cover His Quirk

A/n: So...maybe I was not planning rewrite again? 

Tomorrow is Saturday, which means a lot of time to roll in her bed till noon. Yucca heavenly wrapping herself in her blanket like some sort of burrito version, enjoying the temperature of early morning as she warming herself beneath the soft fluffy blanket.

As she sleeping, suddenly she felt her cheek being poke many times that she hiding her head even more inside this burrito blanky. Silently cursing with her mouth slip off some mutters.

"Mmmm..."She felt another poke, it made her brows furrow. "...fuck off..."

"My, where did you learn such a foul language?" A husky voice whisper next to her ear that she flinches in surprises.

Alright, eyes open wide, the distance face between this handsome ventriloquist and Yucca are too much close that she can see those beautiful eyelashes. She wanted to jump and avoid him, but end up roll down from the bed with a yelp as she was still in buritto state. Adonis the doll in human disguise amused as he let out some chuckles, he went toward her and carried the still burrito state princess up to the bed again.

"Hey, stop it." She struggles inside blanket as she doesn't feel comfortable to be carried by a stranger she just met a few days ago.

"Never once in my life saw people rolling like that in their sleep." He said as he still chuckles. Yucca's face turn beet red as her sleep form was being watched. Forgot that she will not sleep in her room alone anymore. Although Adonis is a ventriloquist doll she just found recently, she cannot ignore the fact this doll is mentally a full grown up (or maybe older) male, end up making her more conscious regarding her private space. "Since it's a lovely morning it will be such a waste if you just have done nothing today."

"...I'm not eager." Yucca lazily leans at the fluffy pillow while tucked her ears with headphone, reading some books she got from the attic. Feeling a little bit angry to be woken up in this weekend, but she snaps her head toward the door as she saw ventriloquist try to step out from her bedroom. "Wait, Adonis!"

She whisper-yelled at the ventriloquist as she jumps and sprint to caught his strong doll arm. He looks down on a young girl that clung her arms around him, cluelessly look on her but she surely saw it, those teasing crimson eyes.

H

"What are you doing?" She said as she struggles to pull him in, but he won't budge from the spot no matter how many time she tugged, which left her frustrated at the doll attitude.

"Since we already checking nearly whole night in my young master study room, I would like take a break by walking around." He said with an innocent smile. "I see no reason why would I stuck in this room when there is nothing to do besides sitting."

So to translate everything he said, he is just basically bored to death and wants to walk outside. And that's the problem! She screaming while thought that part. She cannot just let a grown man suddenly walk around inner mansion out of nowhere, Yuri will be having a heart attack due to this young man handsome figure and meanwhile, Seans will not hesitate to call the police due to Adonis strange appearance or maybe trespassing.

"F-fine, I will let you." She pleads with him. " But can you not planning to walk around with that attire?"

Adonis puzzled at her word meant by his 'attire', he only wears a set of his normal black English suite with a red butterfly ribbon proudly decorate at his collar. "Is it strange?"

"You look like a man just came out from the prom." She bluntly said worriedly. "People sense of fashion already rapid change and what you wear is only used during formal event or work. But I think it's more toward having an event."