3 Head Monster

"Cough, cough, seriously, grandpa" She tried to swat air filled with dust then she looks again her surrounding. The room was spacious than any room she ever found, as expected for this room to become one of Rudigel's mansion. The table study was made from hard yet smooth wooden pieces, it was laid in front two double huge glass window that was height as 12 feet. She went to the comfy seat behind the table and look around her, it was messy with the papers and the shelves that triple higher than Seans height. She found the books that were never touched was also covered in dust and cobwebs.

She returns her focus to the table, there was also a pile of papers. She decides to flip some of it, there some unrecognizable word or language that was written in dark ink. She ignores the word and looks at the picture that was drawn by hand. There were also many magic circles, she began to think. Is Rudigel was a psychic or a mage? She never believes such thing as magic or myth story, but currently, she believes paranormal does exist. But she cannot simply conclude anything yet, so she compiles it in on the table neatly.

"Firstly I need to take everything that seems were unusual." Her head lifts to the shelves. The shelves were many as if it was a wall surrounding this room. "Welp, that's a lot."

BARK! BARK!

The corgis suddenly run into the room with their short funny legs, they also seem eager to be in this room look by their fidget tatter feet while dangling their tongues. Yucca crouches down and stares them again, yep, there are no threatening auras same like yesterday so she can feel safe for assured.

"I can't believe mom willing to let you guys be our pet," Yucca said with her smile plaster on her face. Scratching behind the red eyes corgi's ear. "Must be because you belong to this mansion."

They all replied with a bark at the same time, as if they understand her statement. After patting at 3 of them, she stands up to continue her mission to clear up the things. While she planned to sort the books, at the corner of her eyes she saw a white figure fade as it flew through the shelves. Her shoulder began to tense, why corgis were not barking at it, aren't they supposed to be sensitive toward paranormal thing?

"Come out," She bit her bottom lip. " Whatever you are."

On second thought she began to regret her action, it's not like she really wants to see whatever hiding from her. She rather not, well, curse her carelessness. The time passes like for a few seconds, out of nowhere before herself was a white orb with misty warm luminescent forming slowly into a human figure. Yucca can see the figure was wearing a simple maid dress, the hair was blonde tied in a bun, like any undead being, the skin also pale as a sheet. The pair of closed eyes open revealed crystal blue iris.

The ghost was a beautiful lady, Yucca only stares in amazement but then caught her off guard. Back on focusing the matter before her, she inspects the aura the ghost was held. It was pure white like Rudigel, but somehow the aura is not strong like any spiritual being she saw. It was thin.

"Who?" She asks.

"Daria Grey, Rudigel Camomile's aide for eternity." The ghost shows her courtesy while bowing her head in manner. "I supposed you were his relative?"

Daria the maid ghost word made her hesitate to answer, can she believe her? Right next to Daria, she saw an old photograph and there is a young man with his parents but also a young maiden which stood next to their family. 

"Granddaughter to be exactly," Yucca said in a low tone. " You know my Grandpa?"

"I've been service under Camomile family from life to death about 130 years already." She said.

130 years!? Her mind blown up at the detail, how old was Rudigel again? Is this ghost bluffing or something!? 

"You are not convinced aren't you?" She said with a smile.