3. Goodbye yesterday, Hello Tomorrow.

At the early falls, the cold biting gave shiver through the skins. Everone make sure they were wearing many layers enough to defeat chilling day. As they keep walking till corridor. At the lockers section, as the children usually chattering each other, they stop talking as they saw a girl walking along the corridor. She has long black silky hair that was tied in the pigtails, pale skin as snow, cherry lips and big round eyes color with violet.

"Hey who is that?"

They began whispering each other curiously as they never met any students as pretty like that. They were eager to know till they saw she was heading to the locker that was vandalized. Of course, everyone knows who is that locker belongs to, but they could not believe it was that messy freak girl they usually saw.

"Hey," A boy with blonde short hair, slightly taller than her leaning beside her. "Yucca."

The girl in dark hair lift her head and had to slightly tilt her head upward to see a person who speaks to her, Yucca did not have many friends, so she was puzzle who called her suddenly. But her mood fall into gloom as she sees the most popular guy in her class that was now, probably come to taunting or flirting her since this is a first time she wearing this type of get up.

"What?" She said softly with her eyes evert to another place. Did not like the way he stared at her.

"How come an ugly toad like you turn into a princess suddenly? or maybe like Cinderella?" He thought again, quite not right. He keeps trying to compare her with some Disney princesses. Now she understands why a cherry boy like him doesn't have a girlfriend yet.

He worst at picking up the line.

"Talk later." She said shortly after she had put some books in her bag. But before she was able to walk to pass him, her wrist suddenly jerk pull her together backward. She fell on the ground with the book scattered on the floor.

"Come on," He said while still holding her wrist, "How about were going date after school?"

She was struggling inside his grip, that is where the wound was to bound her comfort. She gritted to hold her pain, oh how she wished to crush his groin right now!

"Steven," A cold voice resound, "Let her go."

The annoying gold boy froze and pull back his hand away from her, he turns to see a familiar handsome teenager, this teenager was a different level from him. Not like Steven invisible red freckles, this man has a smooth baby skin that could even make women jealous for it.

"D-dawn." She nervously said. He has brown hair with dark chocolate at the tip of his hair. He has sexy jaw and every time he smiles, he was able to make girls squeal and swoon with excitement. Yucca stutters not because she was charmed by it but instead, she always sees his wave of aura that surround his whole figure. Move in a strange way, give her an impression not to deal with this guy the most.

In the case of reading aura, to her, aura seems like a different transparent color of blanket cover on a certain person. The stronger someone influence, the bigger and brighter color of aura it is. The group of bitches she saw always hold striking color, the bright pink color that could hurt anyone eyes. Well, unfortunately, she was the only victim.

"Are you alright?" He went to her side and give his hand to help her up. She took it and rise up, she then now see how big this hand it is. Without answering, she only nods, nothing else to say.

She glances at him for the last time, Dawn was actually brimming with green color, but sometimes he can omit into a dark mass around him, making her uncertain to try even make aqcuantance with him. But Dawn is Seans close, to be more accurately, Dawn is more to close as a childhood friend.