Battlefield in Dusty Room

Yucca was now rummaging her things to bring it out from the moving boxes. The first thing she ever has done the moment they arrived Rudigel's Mansion was gaping like goldfish out of water. How can she forget this damn big castle!?

"Close the mouth." Her brother helps to push up the jaw.

After the lorry brought all of their boxes, they move in. As the way how the entrance looks grand, inside lead, a spacious living room with grand stairs lead in the middle then branch it into two stairs lead to east wing and west wing.

"Seans, don't you feel strange?" Yucca began to thought after saw the view. "How grandpa manage to live in this mansion?"

They look around, the dust and cobwebs are everywhere. Hanging on the chandelier,lamps, include the ceilings above them. Everything was dusty to be simple. 

"Goodness, we cannot move our things if we do not deal with this first." Yuri came in between them while akimbo, her eyes scanning every inch of the room, observe the surrounding and planning inside her head to commence her attack to the dirtiness of her new home.

"I know your grandpa was a hermit person, but he cannot just leave it like this!"  Yucca began to worry as she could see Yuri's eyes swirl in madness and Yuri yellow aura flare like a burning gold. This is it, mother will now in housekeeping mode, Yucca secretly called her the Tornado. 

"Yucca, mom gonna be a Tornado again. Be prepared." Seans which already knew Yuri outcome personality already bring out some cleaning appliances with his head wearing bandana and sleeves rolled up to show his muscular limbs.

"God..." She grabs the broom from Seans and a wet towel to clung to her belt. 

"Alright listen!" Yuri put her hand behind her back as she marched downstairs. " Today we will engage a ton of malicious dust. We will be focusing on the vent first, and then some of the important room we will be using. I bet this mansion has many empty rooms, it's up to you where to choose your own."

Yucca raises her hand up, " Madam, do we have clean whole rooms in this mansion?" 

"We don't need too." Yuri smile while crossing her arms, thinking something deeply interesting. "I have a plan for it later."

The conversation ends as they commence their job to clean up the vents, however, Yucca did not want to go there. She has trauma seeing small and dark space when she was a little toddler, Seans take everything from there and let his sister clean in the kitchen. The kitchen was too big for her to handle alone, but since Seans willing to take half of her job, she will try her best.

Copy the way Yuri analyse the room, there are few types of filth setting on the cabinet, floor, wall, and sinks, not to mention some cooking wares were also affected. Seeing the most woman enemy crawling across the wall, she flinches while holding broom on her right, while her left was holding bug spray.

"DIE ENEMY OF MAIDEN!" She yelled as she leaps to spraying any creature holding the filthiness. The spray sound resound in the kitchen, then clinging and clanking of dishes was also making noises as she still chases down all of them. As some of the pests ran out from the kitchen area, a mouse did not realize there was three pair of different color eyes stare at it figure from lurking shadow. Before it was able to save itself by entering the hole near the wall, a paw steps on it. 

The mouse squeak in a high pitch as it terrified to see shadows with three different color glowing in dark. The mouse died as the paw push even harder created cracking bone sound like a mere snapping dry twig. The jaw was open, grab the head first at the between of its jaw and pull it mercilessly. Along the feast, there was only munching and crunching sound could be heard.