"Because their trying to kill us"

Hi! this is my book and this is my second as for my first I just gave up. I am still working on the cover and I really hope someone at least likes this story and finds it amusing to read instead of a waste of time, Well I hope y'all enjoy. +Izzy+

Ever wanna drop out but remember you got to go to college to actually have a chance for anything nowadays. Senior year. Everyone says this is your year to shine for a change something greats to happen, yea the only thing great I see is getting out of high school but turn around to have to go again to another hell hole. Sounds great right? "Thinking again I see?" ruby says studying my facial recognition.

"Nah just imaging me eating food " with a grin on my face. "OW what was that for ?" ruby gradually shrugged her shoulders as if she's didn't just punch me in the arm. Aggressive girl, I have here in my passenger seat. Reminds me why were such great friends.

"Remind me why we have to be to school so early" parking into the reserved parking space turning off the engine facing toward ruby. "Because they're trying to kill us." ruby just laughed and proceeded to open the car door as so did locking the car to give up on a freedom to where I'm about to walk into.

"Hey don't you have detention today" great why did she have to say something I was not going to go and pretend no one reminded me. "Oh, yea that" trying to hide the I don't care facial expression on my face. "You gotta go you know." urghhhh stop reminding me woman. " yea I know don't want to tho"

we kept walking down the halls on the way to our homeroom but got stopped well I got stopped by bumping into this complete stranger and his group of friends. " watch where you're going" says the boy with dark blue eyes with black hair tanned and wearing a dark red hoodie with black jeans along with some vans holding gum and who then proceeded to stare at ruby who you could tell was checking him out.

" how about you watch your mouth," I said taking the gum out his hand only to open it and chew it blowing a bubble. I felt a small hit on my back which I could tell was ruby for being so-called rude to the guy she's gawking at.

Then there was a medium short green-eyed pale skinned slicked back hair with a little too much gel whiling wearing a light blue sweater and plaid jeans who was surprised I talked to his buddy. I was about to walk away until I was turned around by a tall handsome light brown eyes that were slightly covered up by his hair.

His skin glowed and had 3 to 4 freckles on each side of his face which made him cuter he was wearing a leather jacket white shirt with some dark blue jeans with some converse. Very classic if I don't say so myself, wait did he just snatch me? He smelled like mint and peppermint nice smell but besides the fact he's gorgeous he also has a mouth.

He went to my ear and whispered slowly to make me shiver " better watch yourself before you get hurt" he let go of my arm and just smirked at my embarrassment well. What do I do choice a = walk away choice B = say something to get me in worse of a mess, and I choose B,

"Says the one snatching peoples arms" he rolled his eyes and pointed to my lips, " says the one who snatched my friend's gum" dam he got me. Well I mean gums gum I wanted some so hey I can't help that hah i'm even stupid in my head. Plus his friend was a jerk but got a gift as to be able to look at ruby.

Everyone liked her except for the fact she didn't care about them and only pretty much talked to me. Her long light brown hair shined all the time and she says she just washed it yea in some amazing conditioner and shampoo her hair was straight but had enough volume her eyes were hazel and her lashes made her more beautiful she had pink rosy cheeks and freckles that you could hardly see but still visible she was short which made her more of a boy magnet.

As for I just look normal, I would guess tall 5'7 Medium short dark brown hair along with shitty brown eyes in tan and I'm so happy my cheeks aren't as chubby as they were when I was younger. The only thing I love about my eyes face or in general was that my eyelashes are as equally beautiful as rubies.

"Hello earth to whatever your name is ?" huh wait I zoned out crap "what do you want ?" he just smirked and walked down the empty hallway. Wait what time is it, I took out my phone and glanced at the time " Were going to be late for class !!!" Gripping onto ruby's hand running down the hallway.