"YOU'RE CRAZY!"

2 Updates in one Gosh I'm on a roll well yall deserve it since I've been gone but I just got so much ready for this book <3 I hope yall like it YAY hah
Also if you liked this chapter Votes will be dearly appreciated 😜

"OH MY GOD WHAT THE FREAK!!" I threw my satchel at the body that was hovering over the other body on the couch I ran up to my room ranged because 1 that's my best friend and my brother and 2 not only has this happened once but TWICE !!

I sit on the edge of the bed covering my face thinking what the fuck! I heard a knock at the door which I chose to ignore I was expecting to see Ruby but instead I saw Max. He was leaning against the door. "Can I come in?" He asked I nodded.

He walked in closing the door behind him. I went and lay on my bed looking at the white ceiling above me clouded with thoughts and emotions.

"You ok?" Max asked laying on my bed as well connecting his hands onto his stomach "I don't know. You don't have to do this you know actually talk to me." I said sitting up turning to look at him behind me. "I know but the best we can do is try to be at least friends," He said closing his eyes.

I shrugged laying my head against the wall. "I can kinda understand whats going on in your mind, but don't let it get to you later on in life your going to face bigger problems and you need to learn to talk to somebody even if you don't want to." Max says looking at me

"says the one with all the mystery and secrets." I said "Who said I had secrets?" said Max He got up to look at me in all seriousness.

"No one just I know there's a reason most people are scared of you and I know there's a reason why you had to make sure I didn't know about your past, I am now your fake girlfriend but that doesn't mean you have to tell me everything or anything I guess but You to have to learn to talk to someone not everyone will judge you and see only the bad," I said

He shrugged "I guess but it's better not to know as much in soon time maybe if I trust you enough ill tell you something." He said

"You mean when I win and you fall deeply and madly in love with me, " I said laughing laying my head into his lap which just happened I didn't think much about it until he looked at me and smiled not smirk but smiled.

But then again I spoke too soon "I see you're getting a little to close to my big friend down there, I didn't know you were one to do this so soon but if you must." he said trying to pull down his zipper. I quickly got up and smashed his face with a pillow I thinking to cause him whiplash.

"Ow, what was that for?" Max said trying to sit up "For being stupid " I laughed seeing that I messed up his hair too. He then pulled back his hair with his hand making it look once again perfect maybe even better than before. Darn him and his good looks.

He started to hold his hand again and I was about to ask he spoke seeing that I was staring at his hand. "So this is your room?" Max asked "Really this is the second time you've been in here. Not to mention but I've never seen your house how come you can come to mine?" I asked and he didn't say anything but ignored the fact I even asked

"How come you don't have any posters in here? you just have blank white.?" he said running his hand on the wall " I just didn't want any.." I said looking down I got up from the bed grabbing Max's hand.

"What happened to it and don't say nothing either." I said raising both eyebrows "Nothing really!" Max said as a "Mnmhhmmm" Slipped from my both as I can tell he was lying " Can you check the bathroom to make sure anyone is in there?" As I hinted How I didn't want to see any of them.

He nodded, as soon as he left he came back and said "Coast is clear" I smiled and ran my way to the bathroom closing the door having only me and Max inside "So is this the time we take our clothes off?" He smirked as he tried to slip some of his clothing off. I widened my eyes

as he laughed "I'm just joking I'm surprised you didn't try to stop me." I hit him on the shoulder. I shoved him aside from the sink as I went to get the first aid that had an ice pack in it. I closed the box and put it back under the sink. I opened the bathroom door seeing Ruby waiting with guilt and sadness all over her face.

At the moment anger had overcome the better of me and I ignored the fact she was there. I walked on to the downstairs as I heard her calling my name as I once again ignored her I entered the kitchen seeing my brother in the kitchen and at this very moment, I knew since we are family I can at least try to kill him to get away with it.

I sat the Ice pack on the counter as I Went after my brother he just ran to the other side of the kitchen "HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME AGAIN !!!!!!" I yelled

"Oh get over it!" Mike said, "GET OVER IT HOW CAN I WHEN YOU KEEP DOING IT!!" I screamed back I chased him again as he ran away. "YOU'RE CRAZY!" Mike said dashing away from me

"AND YOU'RE A MANWHORE!" I yelled I ran right up to him tackling him down almost struggling him as I get pulled up by Max. Max hold my stomach as my arms kept flying trying to get hold of my brother who I was ready to kill. Max's grip had gotten tighter and then turned his head sideways leaning his lips to my ears "calm down ok" "it's going to be ok" He whispered trying to make my anger blown down.

I had closed my eyes as tho he was so close I could smell the peppermint breathe fly up my nostrils I take deep breathes as his voice oddly smoothed me. I take one last before opening my eyes seeing Ruby in shock and hell of more guilt as my brother Mike was holding his neck with his hands trying to catch his breath.

"Where's mom?" I asked looking down regretting not one bit of what happened. "Work shes going to be working all night and won't be back in the morning she told me to tell you but you know I was kinda busy with your friend here...again " He said His evil grin bigger then ever I Tried jumping at him but got pulled back by Max my jump made Mike jump which made me glad because if Max won't here, Oh the things I would do.

Ruby was looking down At what I could see tears. I picked up the Ice Packet that was meant for Max and put it in the freezer in the meantime I got a ice covered with a paper towel. "Get out," I said talking to both Ruby and Mike they left as Max sat down.

"Here put this on your hand," I said as Max grabbed it and planted it in his hand that was beginning to look swollen. "You going to tell me what happened?" I asked finding the aspirin in the cabinets. "what do you mean?" Max said looking down.

"You know. Why you got kicked out and does it have to with the way your hand is?" I said pulling out the Asprin, "No." He said I came back walking over to where he was looking straight into his eyes. "I know you're lying but its ok don't tell me. I'll be upstairs I guess you can stay tonight Take the medicine" I said leaving the kitchen on my way to my room. "Hey,Gracie please talk to me." Ruby pleaded.

"We'll talk tomorrow..." I said leaving her standing alone in the hall. I walked in my room getting dressed for bed I jumped in bed and snuggled under the covers rolling into a taco When my door opens to Max laughing at my appearance.

"What are you doing?" he said half laughing. "I'm going to sleep," I said showing only my face and the rest a burrito. "Alright," Max said taking off his shirt showing his glowing skin and abs. does this guy not have one flaw?

"Want to touch?" He asked, " No urgh why are you taking off your shirt.?" I said confused "Its sleep time bubble gum I can't sleep with clothes on." He said throwing his shirt on the dresser.

"Um no no no no your not if so sleep on the floor," I said struggling as a taco. He smirked turning off the light leaving us in the dark. I felt his hands move me over as he got into bed putting his hands behind him closing his eyes. I just laid there in the dark.