¨He didn't tell you ?¨

Hi, It has been a while due to technical difficulties and this chapter has the second part but as for right now here you go It's not as good but it will do. I deleted the NAU story things on this book which kinda lead me to get a little fewer views which is ok. I write for a passion and This book I have great things for! So please just stay in touch. I really would appreciate it Well for those of you who are reading this story enjoy loves.

PS- I'm thinking of making my notes for yall in a picture or image 

I twisted and turned as I was trying to wake up I was unsure if it were morning even if it felt it was because the sun rays from my slightly covered blinds would hit my eyes every morning.

I decided to open my eyes as my vision was descending to the blurriness.

I got freaked out as soon as my eyes came to focus seeing that Max was sitting in the light brown coffee chair next to my bed hovering over me watching me awaken.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I questioned sitting at the very end of my bed because I had jumped that far from being frightened to death.

He ignored my question and laughed trying to catch his breath as I stood up smacking his head!

"Seriously why are you here? More importantly, who let you in?

"Your brother opened the door and we have to switch clothes today remember? Oh and I'm taking you to school today. "

I was about to open my mouth to speak but he did before I

"Don't worry about Ruby. I got Nathan and Alex to pick her up they will be at her house shortly. As for us where are my clothes?"

I sighed turning picking up the bag of clothing I left on the table after arriving home.

"Here you can change in the bathroom and Ill change in here. Do not barge in here without knocking."

"Ok, I will," He said winking his eye leaving my room leading his way to the bathroom. I heard the door close behind him as the bathroom door opened.

I stared at the bag wondering what he had got me in hopes he didn't get me anything slutty. I'm not the one to wear the type of clothing like that.

I take a deep breath and opened the bag seeing a pink rosed dress with a pair of tanned wedges. I can't believe he's making me wear a dress and it had to be pink!!

I slipped on the dress and wedges combing through my hair with my fingers. I looked at myself and felt like I was looking at a different person.

The dress wasn't entirely bad It was a good length and it wasn't showing much of anything but my arms and legs it had a black belt around the waist and a bow in the middle of it.

"It looks good," Max said standing in the middle of the walkway

Seeing him wearing the clothing I picked out just for him.

"You don't look so bad yourself." I turned back to the mirror once again not recognizing myself

"I love the jacket its just right. So anyway about the mall," he spoke with his eyes trying to get me to speak up

"Nothing it's nothing. We should be getting to school." I walked out my room expecting him to follow I take the rubberband hair bow and wrapped my arm into a messy bun and It did justice to the outfit.

I forgot to grab my keys and tried to head upstairs being stopped by Max himself. "I'm taking you to school in my car."

I raised an eyebrow "so how many other girls went into that car?" Max's eyes widened when he created a smirk on his face.

"Just a few..maybe hundred," he said rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly

"Thought so I rather take my car then be the next girl in your car," I said once again trying to go upstairs being grabbed by the hand that sent strings of an electric feeling through my veins

"No your going in my car" Max dragged me out the house letting my sachel sway and into the passenger seat I grabbed the ends of the hems on my dress and turned to put on my seatbelt.

Max got into his seat behind the wheel

"Good girl," He said before taking off to our school as I rolled my eyes almost all the way there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived at school and I instantly regretted wearing a dress as the anxiety rushed through me. I felt Max look at me and I spoke up.

"Can you take me home? Please." I said looking down.

"You're scared what people will think of you?" Max said putting the car in a park taking out the key resting it on his lap. "Its ok you'll be fine let's go inside ok"

"ok.." I sighed as he got out as he got out watching him go around the car opening my door trying to pull me out as I struggled to stay sitting. 

He shut the car door as I stayed still knowing I had to walk inside. "walk" he said and I didn't move a muscle "Fine then" He picked me up bridal style walking into the school doors. 

Everything in the world seemed to stop because everyone in the hall was immediately frozen. Jaws dropped heads turned it was silence Not one body moved. Max put me down and smirked and went ahead walking winking at all girls staring I rolled my eyes back at the stares I got that wasn't so pleasant.  I went to the gym where I had planned to meet Ruby the other day.

My wedges seemed to click against the floor as still people watched hearing the inside laughs and gossip and rude nonsense I stopped thinking and just thought to myself not to do anything and just keep going. I was in the gym seeing Nathan talking to Ruby as she flirted twirling around her hair on her finger.

I cleared my throat to alert them I was there. "Hello" I waved my hand They both turned towards me and were in shock to which I was wearing because I would never wear a dress not even at formal. 

"Did Max get you to wear a dress ?" Nathan asked 

"OMG, You look so cute !! This fits you perfectly. Max has good taste in clothing." Ruby said 

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, he did he's wearing the outfit I got him Which is not bad looking on him. Yeah, he may have  a good taste in clothing but not in women haha Wheres Alex?" I asked and Nathan pointed to a young male seeming to be Alex in gym shorts and a jersey playing basketball with a few others.

"I didn't know he was on the team." I said to Nathan as he chuckled to himself  "Yea He comes here every morning to get a little bit of practice in before class starts." I nodded and followed the rest of them to the bleachers to sit. 

¨so hows wearing a dress going for you? Especially since I didn't make you wear it¨ Ruby said 

I gave her an annoyed voice as she backed off a little ¨I still hate it but it was part of another bet.¨ I saw Nathan wipe around to face me ¨What do you mean another bet?¨ 

¨He didn't tell you ?¨ I asked as Nathan shaken his head. ¨I guess he didn't have time to tell you Ill let him explain ¨  I got up off the bleachers to make my way down the hall¨ Ill be back to go get some water.¨

I left the gym leaving the yells of the team and Bent slightly over to get a few sips of water. ¨DING DING¨ I was about to check my phone as I heard a familiar voice behind me.

¨Didnt think you were the kind to wear dresses¨