"Woah"

Hey its been a while but I'm Back with another chapter I said to yall guys the mystery man will be revealed. Which is still true but maybe not in this chapter who knows only you but you have to read on what happens and maybe in chapter five there will be a fight. With whom you may ask? I'm trying to improve my writing style. This chapter contains a bit of drinking be aware of that for later reading I'm so excited for finally releasing chapter 4 !! -Izzy- Ps. Yes in the next chapter there going to decide on what they get if the other one wins.

"A bet? What kind of bet do you have in mind?" He asked

"Well you and I date but only until one of us start to give in to what the other one thinks we cant last"

" Alright alright I'm listening but whats the catch?" he said

" You actully have to do things as if we were really in a realationship meaning your hoeness gots to stop for the time being." he sort of frowned when i said that "Fine but only untill your love for me blooms more then it already has!" sitting up in his chair getting up from the seat he was peacfully planted on he smirked and pushed off his imanginray dust off his shoulders and broadly walked to the exit but before that he spoke " But heres my catch this bet starts tomorrow and your new nickname for me is bubblegum princess. Oh and im leaving" he winks and continued walking out the door putting on his shades.

Idiot.

I really wont sure if he had detention but he didn't seem to be the person who hasn't been here before but who knows. I looked at the rounded math clock sitting above the white slid board glazing by the suns prints of shine. I decide to look up from my main focus to turn to the window which was nowhere near me making me stand up leaning over a desk to actually see where that roar came from turns out it was Mr.Bad boy which seemed to be with Megan in his dark shaded  mustang aha I laughed to myself thinking of how she had confronted Ruby and I today after lunch That girl was worse but Max may be as bad but he doesn't put off much a show as I think others see him. Well to me at least maybe there is a reason why he may seem cold ?

I glanced at the clock almost 100 times before I realized that the detention was now over and there still was no trace of a teacher who had witnessed me be here. I grabbed my things and put my earbuds in my bag and took out my bright red Beats putting on songs by Veorra.

I was in the mood for a bit of dubstep today. Turning up the volume to its complete range of velocity to where normal people would think your ears are bleeding but really its better gets you in the zone.

I headed out of the building I didn't really want to come into in the first place and take my place in my leather car seat leading my way back home expecting an Excited Ruby waiting for my appearance

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was questioning whether or not to open the door but I'm not going to stray my own home because my physco friend was waiting for me until I opened the door quickly changing my mind to find Ruby holding up 2 dresses. One was way to short and the other was see through its like she wants me to look like I'm asking for it. When really I could kill you for even asking. " NO" I yelled laying my things on the couch and taking off my headphones only to head upstairs being followed by Ruby " come on you said you would go your mom already left and we only have a few hours until its time and you know how long you take to get ready "

"I am not and I repeat not wearing that to a party which I'm guessing a lot of drunk prevry teens are going to be at no." Jumping on my bed

" You at least have to let me do your hair and look approachable or you're going to be single for the rest of your life " She continued talking before going through my closet to try to find more things which I'm pretty sure she wouldn't find

" I can dress myself, and mom told me you ate my food and in my room, you owe me everything back including a pizza," I said while winking at her to get up beside her shoving her to the side

"I'll find something to where you just approve sounds good? "

She nodded and sat in my swirling desk chair spinning in circles to face me in disgust looking at what I held up " Look, Gracie, I love you a lot I do its just do you really think you can go to a party in sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt like that " I just rolled my eyes " NEXT!" she demanded

It toke us an hour and a half to find something appealing in the mind of ruby We picked out well she typically picked out some ripped black jeans with a white 3 finger strapped tanktop with a pair of light pink converse. I admit it didn't look terrible but sorta made me uncomfortable

" Gracie you look fine now let me make you look better sit while I do your hair" she nodded to the chair holding up a pencil and a straightening iron.

"Ow can you try to avoid my head before you burn it" Rubbing the side of my head where she just curled She kept trying to kill me with the iron it toke her an hour to do my hair and wouldn't let me see it until she got dressed.

My door opened gradually to an beautifully dressed Ruby with a smile on her face she walked in acting like she was on the red carpet spun two times letting her long hair spin along with her then pretending to play the bass at a rock band concert which we haven't been to in a while sometimes don't understand her. She wore a green light jacket over her black mini dress. I where her white converse was. "Ready," she said putting up her high ponytail.

" I would guess so " I smiled flipping her hair to the side as she grabbed her phone to put into the side of her pocket we head down the stair gliding against the railing as I grabbed my sachel putting it around my shoulders following Ruby to her car that was in the driveway that I did not notice before making our way to the party she was so happy to attend to.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived shortly after leaving my house I unlocked my seat belt staring at the great big white house in front of me. "Woah" Ruby nodded quickly " I know right, " she said getting out her car walking turning around blowing me a kiss. Did she really leave me in this car alone going to a party I'm pretty sure I know no one at?

I looked around to see if I saw anyone familiar but really all I saw was a whole of teens in a pool kid's drunk and cars all over the yard. I decided to suck it up and head my way out the car doors to make me enter new ones.

I walked slowly unsure if I should have stayed in the car I came up to the door to see it was already open I take only 2 steps in getting a whiff of what I just smelled the horrible odor of beer and was that weed? Uh, I should not be here If my mom found out she would kill me and feed me to killer sharks. Woah I could really imagine it.

I shook my head and turned around to face a boy who looked drunk as ever he was wearing a red T-shirt and dark jeans who not only blocked the entrance to my exit but had a bottle of what I think is bud light in his hand. He smiled and looked up at me. " well hello " ew seriously he needed to sit down or I think he could faint " Hey come sit down "I point to the couch that was in the corner of the living room which I don't even know why there would be a couch in the living room in the fair near corner away from everything. he toke his seat and pushed me along with him making me sit on top of him.

"Um ill go get you some water?" i tried getting up but the grip on my arm got tighter " Can I just get a glass of you instead" not only did he say a lame pick up line he closed his eyes and puckered his lips towards me as I released myself from his hold slapping his face against my palm. " YOU BITCH " He stood holding up his hand as I knew what his next action would be but that action never came to contact to what really happened I felt a figure behind me and looked up to see a hand grasping the hand that almost connected with my face. I turned to see who I should say my thanks to but then saw him.