"Tell me. tell me. tell me!!"

Hi, You lovely people who have been taking the time out there life just to read my story !! I left a picture down after this showing what the main characters of this story look like except covering their eyes <3 once again in this chapter along with the others I've added another character so lol bear with me! Turns out it was a "false threat and it was un creditable" But we're all still here! SO ENJOY <3 OH btw Nathan and Alex are Max's (bad boys) Best friends!!

I slightly opened my eyes being blinded by the sun rays coming from outside my windows That I had a curtain covering over. Whats the point for curtains if they let light in. I rolled over to snuggle up into my warm covers to my phone flashing with many messages from Ruby. I groaned at the fact that she was not only spamming me but coming to my house. My phone dinged once last time from Ruby as I heard a loud car door slam from outside, well here we go.

 My phone dinged once last time from Ruby as I heard a loud car door slam from outside, well here we go

My bedroom door swing right open with an angry Ruby in my presence. " Why aren't you ready I've been texting you all this morning!" I smiled knowing she would complain. I pulled off my covers I still wish I was bundled in and stretched in mid-air.

I turned to face Ruby and she had a grin and an eyebrow raised before speaking " Whos clothes are those? I know you sometimes dress like a boy but I've been through all your clothes including the dirty ones. Tell me. tell me. tell me!!" She said waiting for me to talk as she sat on my bed.

"I told you I needed to talk to you about what had happened last night and you need to do some explaining yourself, missy."

She raised two eyebrows this time

" Omg don't tell me you lost your V card last night !! I'm not the one waking up in someone's else's clothes. Sheets maybe but you? id never would expect. spill the details I want to know every naughty detail"

I grabbed my favorite taco pillow slamming her face with it!

"What no I did not! Let me sum up my night for you in a brief summary! Once I got there some drunk guy pops up out of nowhere I try to help him sit and he expected something out of me! Then the guy from DHall yesterday stopped him and they got into a fight then got thrown out. I saw Mellie almost drowning because two idiots didn't know her fear of how to swim I went into the pool to help her we were drenched and we went upstairs to see if there were any towels Luckily there was along with a dresser full of clothes I didn't hesitate to try on and then but got interrupted when a serpent bad boy is about to mess with another girl so we left she dropped me home and I fell asleep like this."

"Is this the same bad boy we were talking about in lunch yesterday and met in the hall with ?" she smiled

" Yes and not that I owe you to tell you this but were dating In fake. We're going to see who can last longer but it has to seem real so you cant tell anyone else." I said worried about her reaction

" OMG, no way are you serious what do you get if you win?"

"He has to approach the whole school telling everyone he's in love with me and he has to stop fooling around with girls!" Shrugging my shoulders.

"Ok sounds like the Gracie I know. Now what does he get if he wins?" curious ranging in her voice

"If he wins which I won't let happen I will have to personally belong to him" silence

"OMG SERIOUS THAT'S SO COOL" Ruby yelled in my ear. " You have to tell me everything that happens ok ?" I nodded and I felt relieved to just let it out finally Because I tell Ruby everything we have been best friends since forever.

"Ok.." she hits the bed going to my closet "Time to get dressed were going shopping." she smiled going through my clothes for a least the 99th time in the last 24 hours I stand up and she hands me some clothes

"Put these on and meet me downstairs" she grabbed her purse and stood out reaching for the door handle " wait for you didn't tell me how your night went?" I asked pushing my eyebrows together

She quickly glanced at the floor then her eyes meeting mine once more "Uh Ill tell you when we get to the mall" I saw that she may not have wanted to talk about it so I decided to let it go until she's ready. "Alright" she gave me a small smile and made her way down the staircase.

I sighed looking at the clothes that were Laid in my arms I set them out on the bed staring at them I put on the dark grey joggers and my converse I picked up the shirt that was recommended and I saw it was a Shirt I didn't have - Veorra Sapphire - said on the front of it.

I smiled she must have gotten It for me.

I walked downstairs tying my hair in a little bun hearing Ruby in the kitchen talking to someone.

"Ruby, who are you talking to did mom get home early? Oh and thank you so much for the shirt I love it so much It's now my favorite shirt-" I gasped at the sight of who was standing in my kitchen along with Ruby

My Brother.