" Willing to make a bet ?"

Hi Guys !!! Only another day in and another update in!!! Yes I'm proud of this and I hope you enjoy.  Chapter 4 is coming up soon !!!

One of the best naps today although I only had taken one other one. I still wonder where that boy with the glasses went and how he knew my name? 

The bell rang and I just stood up while everyone else gathered their things as a girl Mellie always lends me her work so I can take a picture of it so I can keep up and still get well rested " thank you so much Mellie you're a lifesaver!" 

she just smiled and carried on with her things I hope she doesn't think I'm using her I mean I kinda was but she offered it first so I don't take her for granted I appreciate her. 

I left the classroom behind a few others instead of heading for the doors I went straight to Dehall to ask what class is detention in today because every other week they end up switching it to another room. 

Clicking my black army looking boots against the floor walking in Dehall seeing a note on couch Suttons desk saying room 119. Oh, he knew me so well.

 I turn around to stubble outwards as I see a traumatizing scene of 2 people almost ripping each other's lips off. Literally, I was thinking he was going to lift her up and just take her right here!! As I was beginning to escape from the scene the brown head lifted his head up reaching for breathing when his eyes met mine seeing it was the guy from this morning who typically made me and ruby late.

Must be his girlfriend? Anyway, I went to room 119 checking my phone with 2 messages on the screen.

I hope she was joking as long as she's not eating my food I think ill be ok

I stopped to see my other message that I had left unread which turned out to be my mother probably informing me she had a late shift and to be safe and boy was I was on point with this one !!

I began to start typing so fast I think my keyboard began to glitch !!

I turned my attention to my destination gliding my way inside the doors handing my detention slip I have in my notebook on the desk no one seemed to be sitting at I did a 360 turn going towards the last back seat near the end of the class imaginin...

I turned my attention to my destination gliding my way inside the doors handing my detention slip I have in my notebook on the desk no one seemed to be sitting at I did a 360 turn going towards the last back seat near the end of the class imagining myself looking as cool as ever but I'm sure I look like a penguin who only wabbled.

 I sat in the cold seat and was about to take out my sketchbook as the same light brown head appeared at the door who had a lipstick kiss mark on his cheek. He scanned the room and laid his hazel looking eyes at me and smirked. Is this the only thing this guy knew how to do besides know how to arouse a lady.

 He walked down the aisle and sat in the desk and faced towards me and started to speak " Hey I didn't get your name in the hallway mind telling me now " cocking his head sideways

I started to laugh "What does my name have any worth to you?" he lost his smirk and came closer to me and stared at me closely. As if he were trying to read my mind by the face of his facial expression he didn't look like he found the answer.

"You're funny. I'm sure you know what my name is right ?" He brought back that stupid smirk on his stupid face. " I actually don't. But I remember being asked why I was groping you as if "I scoffed in sarcasm and continued " Is it max?" he gasped and put his hand on his heart as wiped his imaginary tear " I can't believe you don't know me.

 Everyone knows me. Everyone loves me!" Way to have a 1st impression. "You're quite cocky. And you have a mark on your face." pointing to his cheek "oh that its nothing" he wiped his cheek smearing it " now it looks worse I smiled

"you just made it worse. Look I don't care what act you're pulling or who you are but you bothered me enough till this point not trying to be rude but don't you have more girls to go for? " he genuinely looked shocked as if this is the 1st time anyone spoke up to him it probably was.

"Well none are as interesting as you my dear" he pulled out a piece of gum and sat one on my desk " I know how much you love your bubble gum so here" I looked down at the gum picking at it and inspecting it " you didn't poison it did you?" 

he just chcukled to himself " you just saw me take it out I didnt have time to poisin it." he grined well it won't a smirk thats a first " You could have of poinsed it before hand just in case to get rid of me so you can have less to worry about ?" he studied me and created a crease at the side of his face turning into a smirk "your imangination is so vivid bet youve imaiged me in many formations." once agian cocky I guess this is his mutual talent of his.

" I got a question." I mildly stated " ask away," he says his feet on my desk putting his heads behind his head

"Have you ever had a girlfriend before I mean I've only seen you once today but it seems as if you are telling the truth people do seem to love you but have you really loved anybody " I'm pretty sure he didn't think I was going to ask a question of this sort especially since it like a stranger I hope he doesn't take it as if I'm wondering if he's single because that's, not the case.

"No, I haven't. Willing to find out?" he came closer to my face as I could tell that his eyes were not as hazel but seemed that way by the specks of his eyes. His lashes slightly hovering over his lids and his eyes met mine.

" Maybe I am doesn't mean I like you I know you must be a player but I highly doubt your boyfriend material. I just wanna see how long you would last" he just got up from the desk and just sat on it thinking to himself probably forgetting I'm here.

"Well I wanna see how long you'd last until you love me like everyone else," he said

I briefly thought for a moment of what this meant and I just plainly said out of nowhere " Willing to make a bet ?"