Chapter 6 :)

“You don’t have to love.” I shook my head. “Yes, I’ll tell you guys, just not today. I still need to come to terms with what happened.” A hand landed on my shoulder, making me jump. “Are you alright?” I looked up to see Niall. “Yeah.” “So what were you guys talking about just then?” Louis opened his mouth and was about to tell Niall, but I beat him. “About what we should do today.”

Liam and Louis turned and frowned at me I hate lying to Niall, but I can’t tell him yet. “Uh what are we doing today?” Liam kept staring at me. Dude what the hell, I know I’m doing the bad thing here, but I can’t do anything yet.

Liam turned back to the stove and dished up the food. “Uh Vi can I speak to you for a minute please?” I turned and nodded my head at Louis. “Sure.” Louis got up from his seat and pulled me out of the kitchen and into the living room.

“Why didn’t you tell Niall?” I sighed. “Because I can’t do it.” I looked away from Louis’ penetrating blue eyes. “Why can’t you do it Vi?” I wiped the rogue tear that fell from my eye and shook my head.

The next minute I know, Louis is wrapping his strong arms around me. “Shh, I’m here for you love. We may only just meet yesterday, but I feel like I can trust you with my life and that’s rare for me.” I hugged Lou back and buried my face in his neck. “And I feel the same way Lou…That’s why I’m going to tell you, but you have to promise me, you won’t say anything to anyone, not even the boys.” I moved back so I could see Lou’s face.

“I promise not to tell anyone, not even the boys.” “Thank you Lou, I know you’re really close to them, but I can’t tell them yet.” “I understand love.” I hugged Louis again, but pulled away when I heard someone clearing their throat. Louis and I turned to the doorway to see Harry and Zayn. Zayn looked at us with a raised eyebrow while Harry glared at Louis’ arms, which I now realised are still around my waist.

Okay, I guess this looks a little like that. “It’s nothing guys.” “Suuure.” I rolled my eyes and turned back to Louis. “Meet me in my room; I’ll be up there soon.” Louis nodded his head, dropped his arms and made his way upstairs to my bedroom.

I sighed, took a few calming breaths then turned to the two guys. “It’s not what it looked like; I just had to tell Lou something.” Harry shook his head and left leaving Zayn and I by ourselves.

“Don’t worry about Harry. He’s just grumpy in the morning.” I smiled and nodded my head. “Thanks Zayn, but I don’t think that’s the reason.” Zayn opened his mouth getting ready to say something, but I pressed my finger against his lips. “I have to go speak to Lou, but it’s fine if he hates me.”

Harry POV

It tore me apart to see Lou and Violet hugging like that. I didn’t want to see any more of it, so I left. “Mate, she thinks you hate her now.” My head snapped up in Zayn’s direction. “What?” Zayn nodded his head. “Yes, she just told me that’s she’s fine with you hating her.” I don’t hate her, far from it, I like her.

I stood up from the chair, getting ready to go speak to the blonde girl, but Zayn stopped me. “Mate not now.” I frowned and pushed Zayn’s hand away and took a step away from him. “Harry she’s speaking to someone now.” Okay, what is Zayn not telling me?

Violet’s POV

I locked the door and sighed. “I cannot believe I’m willing to do this.” Louis looked up at me. “You don’t have to do it Vi.” I shook my head.

“Yes I do, at least I know I have someone I can go to if it happens again.” I sat down beside Lou and kept my head down. “Just remember this happened in the past.” “Okay?” Well here goes nothing. “A few years ago I started to date this dude, everything was fine, we would hang with each other and our friends…But I don’t know…where I w-went wrong.” I quickly wiped my tears and continued, before Louis realised I have tears running down my face. “His friends pulled me aside one afternoon and threatened me…said a few things to make me question our relationship, so when I dumped him…He and his friends dragged me to an alley and started to bash me…That wasn’t the first time it happened, but it was the first time they kept going…I kept screaming for t-them to stop but they didn’t, until Greg heard me a-and came to my rescue. He pulled all 5 guys off of me and punched them, knocking t-them out.”