Chapter 12 :)

I nodded my head as I slowed down. How slow does Lou drive? As the thought crossed my mind, the van parked behind us. “Okay, I’m going to park this in the garage with my car.” “How do you open it if you’re in the car?” I lifted my keys up and pressed the button for the garage door. “Like that.” “Hurry there coming!” My eyes widened as Harry and Lou ran inside.

I quickly but carefully parked the car right beside mine. “Okay, present is in hiding; all we have to do is make sure Nialler doesn’t come anywhere near here.” “We won’t let him. Oh and by the way, we’re setting the house up for his surprise party.” I nodded, got out after Zayn, locked the car and the garage and ran inside just as Louis screamed there here.

“Not too loud Tomlinson!” “Make me Horan!” I turned and stuck my tongue out at Louis. “Real mature Vi.” I spun around and grinned sheepishly at my brother. “He started it. Would little innocent Violet Horan start it?” “No you wouldn’t.” Louis’ mouth dropped as he stared at me. “You are NOT innocent at all.” I laughed and fell on Harry’s lap as Zayn pushed me down.

“The food is in the kitchen.” “Where Nialler is.” “Hey!” Yup I guessed right. “Well I’m going for a shower, so save me some pizza!”

Harry’s POV

I watched in a daze as Violet ran upstairs. “Haz, you’re drooling.” I blinked and shook my head. “Was not.” “Was too.” “Was-” “SHUT UP!” I closed my mouth, got up and made my way to the kitchen where 6 boxes of pizza were. “Wow.” “Yup.” Zayn just stared at Niall. “For some reason I have a feeling Niall ordered the pizzas.”

“You’re right; I don’t think I’ll eat a whole large pizza.” “More for me then.” I laughed and sat down, taking a box of barbeque chicken and started to eat. “That was your plan from the start wasn’t it?” Niall nodded his head, as his mouth was full of pizza. “I’m going to kill him. Don’t worry Emily if it helps I’ll get the girls and we’ll go on a killing spree…Okay I’m glad I made you laugh, night hun.”

“What happened to Emily?” Violet sighed and sat down beside Lou. “She caught someone doing something and it broke her heart.” What did someone do? “Huh?” “Argh! You are so dumb. Her boyfriend cheated on her!” Ohhh, so that’s what she was talking about. Gosh girls and their girl codes. “Is she alright?” “I don’t know, I hope so. Wait, why is there 6 large pizzas?”

Everyone turned to Niall. “Uh, I had to make sure you all didn’t go hungry.” “How can we go hungry with this much food…Wait you just wanted it for yourself didn’t you? You’re going to wait for us to say how full we are then you’ll eat the rest. Right?” My mouth slowly fell open as I stared at the blonde girl across from me. “Yes and how did you get that smart?”

“Please Nialler, I was already that smart.” “Sure you were.” I closed my mouth and smirked. “She’s the smartest blonde I’ve met.” Zayn sniggered. “I agree. Niall is the last one to get something sometimes.” “Oh, thanks guys.” “Well it’s true Nialler, and thanks Harry, I don’t know if I should take that as a compliment or an insult.” “Compliment.”

Violet looked over to me and grinned. “Niall, you got your wish, here is the rest of my pizza.” “Yes! See I knew it would work…Wait this is like the whole pizza. Did you even eat any?” “Yes. 2 slices.” “Violet! Your pay is here!” Violet’s eyes widened. “How much!” Violet stood up and ran from the kitchen. “Is she that excited over money? Makes me think she’s getting paid low.” Zayn, Lou and I all stared at Liam. Oh how wrong is he.

We all know she mustn’t get low income seeing as she just got Niall a new car. I don’t even know how much that car costs, only it would cost a lot, maybe more than a house. “So how much did you get?” I looked up to see Maura and Violet grinning. “Huh, oh not much.” Yeah right. “If you need some money, all you have to do is ask.” Violet laughed and nodded her head. “I know Niall, but I don’t need your money, I have my own.”