Chapter 10 :)

“Well anyone can see me here anyway.” Harry looked smug, that’s until I said something. “Not really. My windows are tinted if you haven’t noticed, so unless they look really closely they can’t see you. Now I’m going in, I’ll be back in a few minutes.”

Harry sighed and dropped his hand. “Fine, but if you’re not out in 15 minutes, I’m coming in.” “Fine.” I opened my door, grabbed my phone and walked into the coffee shop, spotting Aaron straight away, and he just had to be sitting right by the window where I parked. So Harry will be able to see everything.

“About time babe.” I sat down opposite of the devil and glanced out of the window. “Stop calling me that.” I turned back to Aaron and glared. “Now why did you send that message?” Aaron smirked and looked at his phone. “What message?” “Oh please-” I was interrupted by a waitress. “Hello, and welcome to Belle’s Dinner. What can I get you today?” Aaron looked up at the girl and smirked. Oh please. “May I please have a black coffee and your number?” She turned to me once she wrote down what Aaron wanted. “I’ll just have a latte please.” “Sure. And no sorry I’m already taken.”

I laughed and turned back to Aaron to see him glaring at me. “Oh please, flirting with every female. No wonder I dumped you.” The glare turned into a grin. “I would listen up babe, because I have my friends surrounding us.” My eyes widened. I quickly glanced around us and saw all 5 guys who beat me, and more with them. Shit, why didn’t I think this through properly? I turned back to Aaron and shook my head. “Threatening me and my family won’t help you at all.”

“What are you going to do about it? Last time I checked, I had more guys with me.” “Don’t forget whose brother knocked the guys out.” Ha, that wiped the grin off his face. Just as the girl came with our hot drinks the little bell above the door dinged. I turned and froze when I saw Harry staring at me. I shook my head and mouthed ‘don’t come over’ and hoped he listened to me. “Who the fuck is that?” I spun around and glared at Aaron. “None of your fucking business. We’re over so who I hang with is none of your concern. So just do us all a favour and piss off.”

“Now why would I do that babe? I can’t let you go.” I rolled my eyes and took a sip of my latte. “And why is that? Is it because my brother is famous?” Aaron smirked and nodded his head. “Well too bad, I am not taking you back; I still have a fucking bruise on my stomach from when you dickheads beat me up.” “Uh, good times.” “No it wasn’t. There was nothing good about being bashed. And since I dumped you, my life has been better.” I stood up, grabbed my latte and took a step out of the booth when one of the guys glared at me.

“I would sit back down and listen carefully little girl.” I slumped down in the seat and listened to whatever shit Aaron had to say. “Now this is the only warning I’m giving you, so listen up…Next time me or one of my boys sees you, we’re going to beat you up so bad, you won’t even remember your own name. So watch your back.” I froze and just stared at Aaron. What the hell? “You have been warned.” I stood up so fast, my head spun.

With one last parting look at the devil, I turned and left the coffee shop, well diner. He first threatened me by text then in person. What an idiot.

I gulped the last of my latte and jumped in my car, watching as Harry ate the last bit of his muffin. I pulled my phone out and checked the time as Harry sat in the passenger seat. 10:30, I hope the guys don’t mind a bit…Who am I kidding, they’re probably sending a search party out now. “Sorry it took longer than expected.” “It’s fine. I texted the guys telling them, we were still at the shops.” I turned to Harry and smiled. “Thanks.”

“No problem. So who was that guy? You and he kept glaring at each other a few times.” I turned to face the front, out of the windshield. “He was my ex.” I closed my eyes and started my car. “Are you ready to go back home?” “Yeah, if you’re ready. Or we can just stay here for a while.” I slowly opened my eyes and smiled.