Chapter 19 :)

Now time for bed. I closed my bedroom door and smirked. That was the hottest make out I’ve ever had. Just as I got comfortable in bed, my phone vibrated indicating a message. I felt for my phone since my room’s pitch black. Once I felt my phone, I grabbed it and squinted my eyes, waiting for them to adjust. Once my eyes adjusted to the light, I unlocked my phone and checked the message, thinking it was from Harry, but it wasn’t. Not even one of the lads.

From: Melinda

I know it’s late, or early, but I just wanted to let you know I have some very EXCITING news for you…If you agree to it. I’ll be expecting a call or message when you get this.

I chuckled. She sounded excited. Well since I’m awake, I’ll text her back.

To: Melinda

Well since I’m awake, I didn’t want to wait :) So what’s the exciting news? And it doesn’t matter what time you call or text remember? So?

I didn’t even wait a minute before I got a reply back.

From: Melinda

It’s 3 in the morning Missy! You should be…But I’ll tell you the news…An Australian Dance/Sing group asked if you wanted to star in their video clip…And well I told them I’ll let you know and get back to them ASAP.

My eyes widened. This is GREAT news. I’m surprised Melinda didn’t say yes straight away.

To: Melinda

YES! It would be an honour to work with them. Who are they anyway? Do we know them?

I haven’t got asked this, so I’m very excited.

From: Melinda

Maybe, and I’ll see you later today and tell you all about it. Night

Wait, I thought we were going to have today off? Oh shit I have to go in. Argh!

To: Melinda

Okay I can’t wait :) Nighty Night!

I smirked and logged out of Twitter, just to log back in, in Spice.

@Sexy_Spice: I have some really great news for my fans :) Can’t wait to let you all know later. Hope everyone will like it xx

Before I could log out, I had over a 100 retweets and favourites. Man I love my fans. I logged out and logged back into my personal Twitter. Okay time for bed. I put my phone up, closed my eyes and went to sleep, thinking about the news and Harry’s and my make out session.

~~~~~Hours Later (9:30am)~~~~~

“VIOLET!” My eyes snapped open. Who in their right mind would wake me up? I grabbed my phone and glanced at the time. 9:30am! This better be good. “What?” “Someone is at the door!” I frowned, got up, fixed my hair and walked out. Who would want to visit me at this time on a SATURDAY?! One way to find out.

I stopped at the bottom of the stairs when I saw my P.A. “What the hell?!” I glanced down at what I was wearing and blushed a bright red. I totally forgot I only had Niall’s shirt on. Well isn’t this nice, everyone is up, except Niall, and I’m not wearing pants.

“Sorry. I couldn’t be bothered to find proper clothes and I found Niall’s shirt. So?” “I came here to discuss what we were texting about.” I frowned then smiled remembering. “Oh yeah, come in. You know where to go. I’ll be up there soon. Do you want anything?” “No I’m good. And you better hurry because we don’t have all day.” “I know! Just go!” Melinda laughed as she knew she was the reason I was awake, meaning she woke me up.