Reading Glasses

HAHA!!! AUTHOR-SAN IS BACK WITH ANOTHER ONE-SHOT!!!

So uh my family or my friends might be reading this cuz I showed it to them. It was hard and scary. Really scary.

So...

Heyy.

If you're new to this book, welcome!! It's great to have you!! I hope you will continue reading until I stop. Hopefully, that day will never come. I don't want to give up.

Okay, back on topic.

This one-shot is just a cute fluffy little story about how Shizuo finds out about Izaya's glasses.

Yeah you read that right.

Orihara Izaya has glasses.

It's real simple and it's morning time here, so I apologize in advance that it's not real good.

I'm half asleep.

Anyways,

TO THE ONE-SHOT!!

——————————————————————

"Hey Shizu-chan!"

"What is it?"

"Can you help me look for something?"

"Look for what?"

"Uhm, an i-item of c-course!"

"What item?"

Several seconds had passed. Then it soon turned to minutes. Then ten minutes had already passed. Time flies by, doesn't it?

Shizuo was starting to get impatient with the informant, but couldn't stop being amused at how the smaller male was acting. It was rare to see him flustered. Well, that's sorta a lie. Izaya gets pretty flustered even if he and Shizuo are both on the same couch. 'Cute'
The ex-bartender thought.

"S-Shizu-chan, please help me look for it."

Shit. He's using the fucking puppy eyes on me.

"Alright."

——————————————————————

Izaya's POV

This is great! I didn't have to tell him what I was looking for! Wait, how the hell am I going to deal with him if we actually find my glasses?

I gotta think of something! Cmon' you're Orihara Izaya! Ikebukuro's most talented informant! I mean, seriously, if I don't come up with something the questions will never end!

"Hey, Izaya."

"Y-Yes? S-Shizu-chan?"

"Why are you so embarrassed about your 'item'?"

"U-Uhm, well that's-"

"Are you looking for something..inappropriate?"

"W-What!? No! O-Of course n-not!"

"Then why are you so flustered?"

"It's because-"

"Why is your face red?"

"S-Shizu-"

Before I could answer, he had put his forehead to mine. I was so fucking embarrassed! I mean, for fucks sake, it's literally just glasses! Why is it so embarrassing?

"Wow."

"W-What is i-it?"

"You're hot as hell."