Wedding Day ♥️

Alright wassup peeps!!!

This very special one-shot is for the one and only:

Yuika_chan04

I'm sorry if I took a long time!! I tried my best on this and I think it turned out pretty good!! I hope you enjoy and thank you for the request!!

   This one-shot is Izaya and Shizuo's wedding day. I asked my parents what their wedding was like and thought of what Shizuo's ideal wedding would be like. It took some time, but I got enough information on the subject.

   I think you all will enjoy this one-shot!! I enjoyed writing this!! I had so much fun!!

   Well,

    ON TO THE ONE-SHOT!!!

——————————————————————

   It was a day like no other for two men. It was a very special day for Ikebukuro as well. It was the wedding day for an ex-bartender and informant. Everybody they knew, even if they weren't exactly friends, were all invited to the celebration.

   This was surely a day that would go in Japan's history. Two men that used to hate each other 4 years ago are now going to get married and spend the rest of their lives together as one.

    The two men were unbelievably happy then they've ever been. The small informant known as Orihara Izaya, started crying when his lover got on one knee and proposed to him. His lover? Heiwajima Shizuo. He had spent massive amounts of money, but he was glad he did. It was worth it to see his lover crying tears of joy.

   Izaya was wearing a silky white dress for this special occasion. He tried to protest but when his lover said otherwise, he obeyed.

"Shizu-chan!! There's no way I'm wearing such a thing that's for women!"

   The small informant was in a white dress that is usually worn by women in a marriage ceremony. He was very embarrassed and was questioning why he was told to wear a dress. His lover thought he looked very cute and petite.

"Why not? I think you look pretty sexy in it."

    The raven's face flashed a beet red in a instant and he began shying away from his blonde lover. It was a little later that he actually bought the dress with a determined look in his face.

——————————————————————

Izaya's POV

   It's the day. It's finally happening! How am I supposed to act!? What's going to happen!?

  I was freaking out because, well, who wouldn't be nervous!? I was wearing a white silky dress with didn't help my anxiety at all. I'm trying to calm myself down by looking at the scenery.

   Me and Shizu-chan decided to have our wedding at the beach. I could see our set up from the balcony that came with the dressing room. The waves are crashing against the spiked rocks formed with the cliff. I could see dolphins emerging from the water and flopping on the bellies diving back down. It was windy, but not that much. It was a peaceful day..

   Everyone was in high spirits, everyone was enjoying themselves, everyone was happy. It sorta made me think: Why do I deserve someone like Shizu-chan?

   Before I got too lost in thought, Courier-sa- I mean, Celty came and stood next to me while leaning on the railing. I gave her head back, and we've been on good terms ever since. Of course,  Celty found out Shinra knew where her head was all along and they got into a fight.