Neko Time!!

Hello what's up peeps! It's Author-san with another one-shot!

I think this is my favorite one so far as of now.

I just personally like Izaya as a neko it's so fricking cute like I swear.

I'm writing this as I'm going to get braces because I'm bored. It's 2/1/18 when I'm typing this up. Since this month is the month of Love, I'm going to try and get more one-shots out this month! Look forward to it!!

(Well, if I don't forget about it.)

Heh..this little one-shot...I've been very excited to write about this

Izaya ends up drinking a little potion from Shinra along with:

"Don't worry, Izaya! This will make Shizuo happy!!"

"Shinra, are you sure that this will make Shizuo happy?"

"100% Positive!"

"O-Okay...I trust you.."

'No not really..'

Hehe.. You're already guessing as to what halp right?

Well,

ON TO THE ONE-SHOT!!
——————————————————————

"So Shinra,"

"Yes? Orihara-kun?"

"You're absolutely sure that this will intoxicate Shizu-chan?"

"Mhm! It definitely will!"

"How exactly?"

"That'll be for you to find out!"

"Shinra.. I'm sorta scared."

"Oh don't tell me! The Great Orihara Izaya is scared!?"

"If so! My darling Celty can help- aghh!! Ow!"

   The psychopathic doctor was jabbed in the side by the Headless Rider herself. Or in other words, the doctor was jabbed by his lover.

「There's nothing to worry about Izaya-kun. You should trust Shinra. I'm sure he wouldn't give you anything bad.」

"O-Okay then.."

   The infamous information broker had drank the strange blue liquid right then and there. He began to fill a little lightheaded and dizzy. An amazing hot heat had washed across his body in an instant. It made the small male pass out very quickly. It was a little awkward for the doctor to be hearing his "friend" panting and groaning like some stuck-up cat. Nevertheless, he asked his lover to take him back to his and Shizuo's apartment.

Yes, they live together.

Ikebukuro has always been known to hold the unexpected and chaos.

Get used to it. The story is just starting.

——————————————————————

Celty's POV

Shinra! What was in that potion!?

   I'm not exactly "friends" with Izaya-kun, but I'm still worried about him. He's groaning and panting on the floor, who wouldn't be worried? I'm hoping Shinra didn't do anything permanent to his body.

   "My darling Celty! There's no need to worry! The potion is going to intoxicate Shizuo-kun just like I told Orihara-kun!"

   Uh, how exactly? (¬_¬)