First Kiss

Hey wassup peeps!! It's been some time since I last updated. Wanted to apologize for the wait..

I just recently started a new book. I posted a message and everything about it if you want to check it out.

So, let's not get too of topic.

I'm sure what you can tell what this one-shot is about from the title. It's about Shizuo and Izaya's first kiss. A little informant is pretty nervous, it is his first time.

Also think of this as another "Something I'll Never Forget" I just realized that. (._.)

Well,

ON TO THE ONE-SHOT!!

——————————————————————-

"What a day.." Thought a certain ex- bartender.

The debt collector had finished up his rounds with his boss, Tanaka Tom. His junior, Varona was walking with him through the city while occasionally glancing at the evening sky. They were both great friends, even if they were Senpai and Kouhai. She was a overall emotionless girl, but she showed a smile every now and then.

Shizuo's boyfriend, Orihara Izaya, was very jealous of their relationship. Him and Shizuo were both lovers, but he still a feeling of doubt in his chest.

They were simply Senpai and Kouhai. That's all there was to their relationship. Varona has no intentions of dating a man, ever. Shizuo has almost always constantly worrying about his own lover for unknown reasons.

Izaya was simply being paranoid.

Who wouldn't?

There was one reason as to why the information broker was being paranoid.

Him and Shizuo had never kissed.

——————————————————————

Shizuo's POV

The sky looked peaceful and calm. It was hard for me to believe today was actually a pretty good workday. The people we went to actually paid up. Of course, there was at least one dude who pushed my buttons causing me to damage more public property.

But, other than that, it was a good workday. I was trying my absolute best to enjoy since this almost never happens. I was let off early along with Varona and we were wandering through Ikebukuro.

"Shizuo-senpai, you look rather calm today? Anything happen recently?" She asked.

"Nothing much, just today was better than usual." I replied as I was putting my hands in my pockets.

"I see. Today was rather better than the days before."

Sometimes, I secretly wish Varona could speak with more emotion present in her voice. She speaks in a stoic monotone voice, and it kinda makes me feel weird, you know?

Before I could strike up another conversation with her, I got a text from Izaya.

Izaya:

I need to talk with you back at our apartment.

Izaya is never so straightforward, especially through texting. Something's up, and I can tell he wants something.

I hesitantly typed up a reply and sent it.

Shizuo:

Alright, I'll be there soon.