Chocolates!「Valentines Day Special」

Heyooo〜〜!! Happy Valentines Day!!
I hope everyone is happy with there chosen Valentine today!! I'm writing this very early in the day and I'm living off of coffee right now..

Well enough of me!

This one-shot is about Izaya making chocolates for Shizuo. But Izaya is very clumsy and can't cook or bake very well..

It's pretty cute in my opinion.

Well,

ON TO THE ONE-SHOT!!

LAST EDIT: FEBRUARY 21st, 2018

——————————————————————

   It was Valentine's Day in Ikebukuro and it was a day like no other. Well for a certain ex-bartender that is. His small raven lover was at their shared apartment complex making chocolates for the other. The small male was feeling very embarrassed that he was doing such a thing.

   The tiny informant had no experience in cooking or baking at all. Yet, here we are. The other would always cook and the smaller would do housework. There was really no need for housework since the apartment was always shining clean.

  He was making very small square and heart-shaped chocolates to give to Ikebukuro's Strongest Man. He wanted to do something special for the debt collector and had plans for him later that night.

(A/N: Take a wild guess.)

   He already gone through at least 32 batches of chocolate that didn't work out. Too bitter. Too sweet. Burnt. Simply not good enough.

   He was frustrated, but reminded himself that this was for someone special.

——————————————————————

Izaya's POV

   This has to be the batch! I just know it! This is absolute perfection! I might have some for myself to celebrate this occasion. I've gone through I'm guessing 32 batches of failures?

1...2.....9.....30....

   I actually did go through 32 batches! Am I really that hopeless? I hope Shizu-chan doesn't mind I used almost all of his kitchen utensils just to make these. Hehe.. Hopefully he won't mind! After all, I worked hard!

   I have cut up fingers just from trying to get the right shape for chocolates, and they hurt like a son of a bitch. I have loosely wrapped bandages dancing upon my fingers. I have some dried blood on my pink frilly apron. Don't ask why I'm wearing a pink frilly apron. I just am. And I plan on using this later too...

   I can't just decide that the chocolates are automatically good because they look decent, I have to taste test these. They have to taste perfect. Not too sweet. Not too bitter. Or hopefully not, burnt.

Not bad.. These actually taste good...

   Of course, my clumsy ass had to mess everything thing up.

  When I was reaching for a 2nd chocolate
(A/N: Cuz why not) I ended up knocking over the perfect batch and it splattered onto the floor. My face contorted into fear and travesty. I was flabbergasted. Why am I so fucking clumsy!? What did I do to deserve this!?

   All of my hard work gone to waste...

   Is this what humans feel like?

   I was to shocked for words. I felt like crying on the spot and curling up on the couch drowning my problems away. And I did just that. I've completely given up on the chocolates for Shizu-chan.