• t w o •

As Junhee opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was a guy but the strange thing about it is that this guy is kissing him and he immediately pushed the guy away as he wiped his lips. He was so flustered that he can’t even glare at the guy properly.

“W-What are you doing?!” he screamed and backed away but he gasped as he felt an intense pain from his body which made him lay down on the bed. The guy assisted him in order for him to sit on the side of the bed.

“You shouldn't move too much. The doctor said that you should rest since the emotional stress was too much for you to handle that your sickness took a toll on you,” As Junhee was regaining his sight, he found out who was this guy that kissed him. It was one of the member of their school’s Dance Club, Kim Yoon. “Seriously, I can't believe that a prince-like Park Junhee is diagnosed with Unrequited Love Syndrome.”

“Answer me! Why did you kissed me?! And where the hell am I?!” he asked while raising his voice as a sign that he is infuriated.

“First of all, you're in a hospital. I’ve found you near the teacher's lounge trying to catch your breath and carried you to the nearest hospital because I think that you’re hiding that sickness of yours and I don’t want to call an ambulance to make a scene. It was actually risky but hey, I'm concerned about you so I did this. And about kissing you..” The blonde-haired guy smirked as he rested his head on the bedside, “Let’s just say that you resemble Sleeping Beauty and probably a kiss would wake you up and hey, it worked!”

“And who gave you the permission to kiss me?!” Junhee retorts as he raised an eyebrow.

Yoon smirked, “No one. Oh hey, you probably met me but I would like it if you'll call me Rayoon.”

“Well, I guess that you have my gratitude for saving me over there.” Junhee said as he averted his eyes on the blonde-haired guy and huffed, “Thank you, Rayoon.”

“Don’t sweat it, princess.” Rayoon answered but a playful smirk was plastered in his face “But nothing’s for free nowadays, princess. I have a favor to ask.”

“What is it?” Junhee knew that he shouldn't trust this person that easily but he saved him so he should just keep his composure for a while and listen to him.

“As you can see, the other teams want you in their teams but you kept on declining the offer. It had been a nuisance to our club since all of you kept the spotlight to yourselves so I am thinking about this favor ever since you’ve been unconcious for twelve days” Rayoon said as his smirk widened.

Junhee widened his eyes, “Twelve days?! Almost two weeks?!” He can’t believe what he just heard, it can’t be two weeks. Is this guy serious or is he just playing with him?

“Yes, princess. You’ve been unconcious for almost two weeks and the only ones that I've told about your whereabouts was your family. They’ve kept it as a secret too.. they still can’t accept that their princess had a disease like this.” Junhee felt a pang on his chest on what he heard. His family knows his condition now, he felt bad for hiding it from them and they are probably devastated on what happened to him.

“How about the others?” Junhee asked and Rayoon shrugged “So they don’t know?”

“Indeed.” Rayoon nodded, “But hey, princess.. you have to do this favor of mine if you don’t want the others to know your secret. I’m not as nice as you think, I might’ve helped you but I want a price for it.”

“I know. In the first place, I don’t even trust you that much.” Junhee said as he scoffed, “So what is this favor, Rayoon?”

“Disband that dance unit of yours.”