• f i v e •

In a blink of an eye, he was being dragged by Sehyoon to the rooftop as the older kept on holding his hand really tight. Junhee doesn't know what to do, he wants Sehyoon to let go of him and he also wants Sehyoon to not let him go. And as the two arrived in the rooftop, Sehyoon immediately closed the door before looking at Junhee.

Now, it's time for Junhee to get his act together. He gave Sehyoon  a bored look as he crossed his arms, “What do you want?”

“Talk.”

“About what?” he asked.

“You.” Junhee gulped as he noticed that Sehyoon is not in a good mood, it’ll be a complicated situation.

“Look, Sehyoon. We don’t have anything  to talk about, can you let me go back on our classroom? I want to enjoy the last thirty minutes of the lunch break on writing the notes that Siyeon gave me.” He tried to find an easy way out but Sehyoon was leaning on the door and shook his head, keeping his gaze on the younger.

“No.” Sehyoon said while clenching his jaw, “Tell me, Junhee. Why are you avoiding us?”

“Avoiding all of you?” Junhee tilts his head as he blinked, acting all innocent in front of Sehyoon “What are you talking about?”

“You know what I’m talking about, Junhee. You’re avoiding us, you wouldn’t disband our dance unit for nothing, you wouldn’t even join Seyong’s dance unit and you won’t say hurtful words to us knowing how fragile we are.” Sehyoon said while gritting his teeth.

“What? So now, you’re accusing me of avoiding all of you? Can’t you just get over it? It’s just a dance unit!” Junhee exclaims.

“A dance unit? Is that what you think of it? Just a dance unit?” Sehyoon’s expession seems to darken as he looked at Junhee with a hurt expression “It’s not just like that at all!”

Junhee wasn’t expecting Sehyoon to burst out too easily, he was expecting him to be keeping his composure as he talk to Junhee until Junhee will make him shut up and let him be. This is not what he planned, he saw Sehyoon was trying to supress his emotions but it seems like now that they’re alone, he can express all of it.

“And now, you’re overreacting.” he simply said while leaning on the railings as he tries to calm himself by feeling the cold breeze.

“You dragged me into this, I have the rights to overreact. I don’t even trust anyone during primary school until you approached me, you kept on annoying the hell out of me until I gave up and let you in. You let me do the things that I haven’t done, befriending Donghun, hanging out, making me voice out my thoughts and dragging me in a Dance Unit.” Sehyoon smiled a bit as he looked at Junhee, “That dance unit isn’t just like that, it’s my haven. I have Donghun, Yuchan, Byeongkwan and you over there. Even though we’ve been through a lot of hardships, we kept on being together. We witnessed how Yuchan confidently confessed to Donghun and saw how he became a mess like that and we witnessed how their love blooms as the time kept on passing, we witnessed how you try to deliver your winning speech whenever we win on a dance contest while keeping your composure even though you’re about to cry and we witnessed how Byeongkwan gets serious whenever he’s doing his best to teach us the choreography. Look, we had a lot of precious memories in that ‘dance unit’ that it isn’t just a unit anymore. I bet that even you had a lot of memories that you cherished,too.”

“Memories will still be memories. It’ll be forgotten anyway.”

“But I won’t, I will continue on remembering it whenever I can. Because of that dance unit, I learned how to express myself more and to understand the four of you. Because of that dance unit, I met Byeongkan and learned how to love someone.” Junhee felt a pang on his chest when Sehyoon’s smile was so sincere and averted his eyes on the older “It made me meet Byeongkwan, that guy which was born in summer yet his skin seems to be kissed by the cold winter itself. That guy that looked intimidating at first but was actually a cheerful lad, he made me feel love. It was overwhelming at first but I learned how to enjoy it and I never felt so happy when he said that we’ll go out.. that we’ll be dating.. it feels so wonderful and I cried after confessing to him, because it was too good to be true.”